PDA

View Full Version : Would you include Jim Rodgers in a video about ron paul?

aravoth
11-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Title says it all. I know some people like him and some people don't, and since he was co-founder of the quantum fund with he who must not be named, I dunno if it would be a good thing for the republican base to see.

TAWAY07
11-15-2007, 08:47 PM
I biggest to reasons for supporting RP are (1) The War and (2) The Money. Honestly, I am not so libertarian/conservative when it comes to everything else, but those issues are huge for me, and I think they are huge for other people. Bloomberg actually just had another article today on the falling dollar and how whoever is the next pres will have to deal with this issue (democrat or republican). If RP is elected president, I think you will hear cheers around the world. I would even expect the dollar to rally strongly.

Anyway, if you want some more traditional conservatives or investment types, Soros is not a name you have to worry about mentioning, and I love Rogers.

TAWAY07
11-15-2007, 08:51 PM
BTW, I love your videos! Nice work!!! And one more note, when trying to convince my very main stream friends and family, I point them to a couple videos that hint to the fact that RP is endorsed by some in the financial word. (There was one with Forbes and some other guys). If you could gather all of these bits together, I think it would be quite good. Interesting how RP can get traditional conservative/business types and liberal anti war types together.

nathanielyao
11-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Can't wait for your new one!

Is it done yet? Is it done yet? where's the link? Youtube please? ROFL :D:D:D