PDA

View Full Version : Republican National Party Rules Not Being Followed -- Duh WilliamC!

WilliamC
05-09-2012, 06:46 AM
I finally printed out and am reading the National Republican Party Rules and from the very opening line of the Preamble it is clear that the leadership of the Party is a pack of liars and are openly ignoring both the spirit and letter of the rules.

From the Preamble, "BE IT RESOLVED, That the Republican Party is the party of the open door. Ours is the party of liberty, the party of equality, of opportunity for all, and favoritism for none".

If that is what the leadership is doing with respect to the current Presidential campaign I'll eat my hat.

Bottom line is that they are liars and cheats and need to be called on it at every single turn. :mad:

ClydeCoulter
05-09-2012, 06:56 AM
I finally printed out and am reading the National Republican Party Rules and from the very opening line of the Preamble it is clear that the leadership of the Party is a pack of liars and are openly ignoring both the spirit and letter of the rules.

From the Preamble, "BE IT RESOLVED, That the Republican Party is the party of the open door. Ours is the party of liberty, the party of equality, of opportunity for all, and favoritism for none".

If that is what the leadership is doing with respect to the current Presidential campaign I'll eat my hat.

Bottom line is that they are liars and cheats and need to be called on it at every single turn. :mad:

Yeah, notice everything seems backwards. Partiot Act, what? U.N charter (ghadafi called them out on that one), etc....Just words to sooth the soul, actions are another thing.

TrishW
05-09-2012, 07:11 AM
I wish we had a chance of winning by starting a Ron Paul Party. I hate having anything to do with them!