PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff Endorses Thomas Massie

tsai3904
05-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Dear Friend,

Thomas Massie has been garnering a lot of attention lately, and with good reason.

The Republican candidate for Congress from Kentucky's 4th District is a graduate of MIT, a successful entrepreneur, and an unshakeable friend of liberty.

His accomplishments are far too numerous to list in one email, but I hope that after hearing just a few, you will join me and Make Schiff Happen PAC in lending Thomas your support.

Thomas and his wife Rhonda founded SensAble Technologies after he developed numerous inventions that made computers easier to use. In the process, he created over 70 jobs.

His success as a technology entrepreneur is an inspiring example of what job creators can do when government just gets out of their way.

More recently, Thomas ran for County Executive of Lewis County, Kentucky on a platform of cutting wasteful spending and reducing intrusion into the lives of county citizens.

He shocked the establishment by defeating his Democratic opponent by more than 40 points, and since taking office, he has cut enough spending to pay for his salary three times over!

But my support for Thomas is not just because of his success in the private sector and local government.

His views on the issues are exactly in sync with what our country needs:

+ He opposes corporate welfare.

+ He will only vote for balanced budgets.

+ He is committed to lowering taxes.

+ He believes in term limits and abolishing the Department of Education.

As you can see, Thomas Massie is a strict constitutionalist and fiscal conservative, just like you and me.

It's for that reason that Make Schiff Happen PAC is proud to announce today our endorsement of Thomas Massie for Congress.

We are joined by numerous other endorsers, including Congressman Ron Paul, the Club for Growth, and the Louisville Tea Party, among others.

Thomas has a great chance to win the Kentucky Republican Primary on May 18, and I encourage you to join me in showing him your support.

In Liberty,

Peter D. Schiff
Honorary Chairman
Make Schiff Happen PAC

MRoCkEd
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Nice! Hope he sent him some money too.

Sola_Fide
05-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Bump