PDA

View Full Version : Miles to go before I sleep

BillyDkid
11-15-2007, 07:54 PM
We still have such a huge hill to climb, but sometimes I like to imagine how it will feel if we - Dr. Paul - wins. First, if we can manage to win the primary and then - can you even imagine the elation if we manage to win the election? I can't even begin to imagine how that will feel. To me it would feel like winning the lottery - unreal. I will be in a state of hysterical euphoria and disbelief. Frankly, I can't imagine being that happy. We will have accomplished the virtually impossible. We will have transformed the world. My bet, if we do win, there will be celebrations at every corner of the globe. And all of this just because we managed to elect a decent and honest man who really believes in liberty and justice for all. My personal opinion, there is no good excuse why all of our Presidents have not been the equivalent of Ron Paul in character and greatness and decency and sanity. I know people love Reagan, but I don't honestly believe in the history of this country we have had the chance to vote for but 3 or 4 such men.