PDA

View Full Version : MSM, Ron paul opening paragraph

smithtg
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Enjoy, I did!

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawakening-liberty/2012/may/8/media-just-wont-let-ron-paul/

With all of the disclaimers that the media attaches to coverage of Paul, it’s starting to take several minutes just to get to the actual “news” in the article.

“Libertarian gadfly Ron Paul, who continues his quixotic campaign for the Republican nomination despite not having won a single state (even though he’s won two and counting), and who cannot, never could and never will be able to win the nomination, who has many supporters who believe in fringe conspiracy theories but have nevertheless ‘hijacked’ the Republican state conventions in several states by ‘exploiting’ arcane rules governing the delegate selection process, but who still has only secured 80 delegates to the RNC despite the fact that we just told you that number is grossly understated because the people reporting it don’t know about the arcane rules, today announced…”

Josalyn
05-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Wow, bravo to the Washington Times for speaking out about how rudely other news organizations are treating Paul. Heck, this might have just made me a faithful WT reader D:

smithtg
05-08-2012, 01:18 PM
i think that is like a blog portion of the WT. Written by open contributors maybe

kcchiefs6465
05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Enjoy, I did!

“Libertarian gadfly Ron Paul, who continues his quixotic campaign for the Republican nomination despite not having won a single state (even though he’s won two and counting), and who cannot, never could and never will be able to win the nomination, who has many supporters who believe in fringe conspiracy theories but have nevertheless ‘hijacked’ the Republican state conventions in several states by ‘exploiting’ arcane rules governing the delegate selection process, but who still has only secured 80 delegates to the RNC despite the fact that we just told you that number is grossly understated because the people reporting it don’t know about the arcane rules, today announced…”
Why the hell would you quote that specific section of the article? And embolden it with large font? I'm glad I checked it out as it was a good read.

bolil
05-08-2012, 05:41 PM
This needs to be read by more on the forums for likes. Lets blow it up.

smithtg
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Why the hell would you quote that specific section of the article? And embolden it with large font? I'm glad I checked it out as it was a good read.

my point was to poke at the MSM like the author did. Thats what I do well

row333au
05-08-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wcDetcporfg

patriot2008
05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Wow! Same article I was just reading such inspiring comments from some of Ron Paul's many fervent worldwide supporters.
Yep, freedom is popular everywhere.