PDA

View Full Version : Don't tell Paul's supporters GOP primary is over

sailingaway
05-08-2012, 08:25 AM
It is rare I read an AP story that actually makes me laugh with pleasure, not irony, but here:

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/govt_politics/210211/125/Dont-tell-Pauls-supporters-GOP-primary-is-over

perhaps this particular site tweaked it.

azxd
05-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Paul won't threaten Romney's hold on the GOP nomination - Romney is getting close to wrapping it up. But Paul could have enough supporters at the party's national convention in August to cause trouble if they don't get what they want: a prominent speaking role for Paul and a platform for their libertarian views.

Paul's supporters have ever intention of threatening the fictitious GOP nomination hold, the media tells people Romney has.

sailingaway
05-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Oh, I agree. They are never going to suggest Ron can win. But I liked the 'graciously allowed' Romney to keep delegates in NV

azxd
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Oh, I agree. They are never going to suggest Ron can win. But I liked the 'graciously allowed' Romney to keep delegates in NVThe next few months worth of news and commentary is gonna get interesting ... I expect to see some very creative word choices.