PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Fox News: Ron Paul is much bigger than people know

Britannia
05-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Did anyone see this from FNC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMvhcckFiQ

(Apologies if it's been posted up elsewhere, a Mod may want to move it/start a new thread etc. Thank you.)

jct74
05-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Good video. I pulled it out of the Time thread for you, kind of off topic there, and made it into a new thread, I think it deserves one. Thanks for posting.

WesSeid
05-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Pat Caddell: "I was totally off my radar until yesterday we got the first tweets."

No kidding. I don't know how that guy has a job in news when all I've ever seen him do is have his head in the sand the entire election and dismiss Ron Paul every chance he could.

Is it possible the corporate media aren't shills for the establishment on purpose but instead merely incompetent at their jobs?

nobody's_hero
05-08-2012, 04:56 AM
"Arcane rules."

That's what you need to know.

If we don't win, then the rules for the delegate selection in the GOP will be changed to some winner-take-all mob-rule democracy crap and then it'll pretty much be impossible to return the GOP to its roots.

WannabeaJuke
05-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Pat Caddell: "I was totally off my radar until yesterday we got the first tweets."

No kidding. I don't know how that guy has a job in news when all I've ever seen him do is have his head in the sand the entire election and dismiss Ron Paul every chance he could.

Is it possible the corporate media aren't shills for the establishment on purpose but instead merely incompetent at their jobs?

You read my mind. I was thinking "what the hell do you do all day man"? These guys may not be biased as much as inept.

speciallyblend
05-08-2012, 05:42 AM
ooo they so scared:) oo to watch them eat their own words!!

Champ
05-08-2012, 05:43 AM
I enjoy this kind of delegate discussion and wish there was more like it. It had a PBS like feel to it, which isn't so much for entertainment, like 99% of msm news typically is, but real discussion of what's happening in the political world.

With that said, the guy on the left was clearly dismissive of Ron Paul at every possible opportunity, so nothing new there.

Get Ben Swann or Stossel in there, anyone that is a straight shooter, and I'll tune in.

Noble Savage
05-08-2012, 05:47 AM
A Good Dr. win will kill most of political news medias credibility...thank you Ron Paul!

Working Poor
05-08-2012, 05:50 AM

Evidence that the media believes their own BS

Liberty74
05-08-2012, 05:53 AM

I'm not sure about these type of shows but in general, the news networks ALL get their talking points for the day from the man at the top. If you don't abide, we all know what happened to Judge NAP. The man will only put up with it for so long.

This is why we need our very own 24 hour Liberty News to counter FOX, CNN and MSNBC. It would rock the media industrial complex that force people into their bullshit matrix making them sheep like.

Origanalist
Evidence that the media believes their own BS

Yep, they're in a bubble they created themselves.

wgadget
I love this video! Thanks for the thread. Get Tweeting, patriots!

MarcusI
05-08-2012, 06:07 AM

I think that such outcomes like in Maine and Nevada were highly unlikely in the past or did almost never accur and he didnt consider the Paul campaign to be so unusual and so full of energy.

At least he was honest, I hope.

05-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Fox in panic mode. I love it.

georgiaboy
05-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Yep, they're in a bubble they created themselves.

Dot com bubble burst 2000.
Housing bubble burst 2008.
Student loan bubble tbd.

MSM bubble bursting right before our eyes.

amabala
05-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Wow.

sailingaway
05-08-2012, 07:30 AM
'stealing' the delegates? We are following the rules. The guy on the left is pure neocon though, always has been, he is in major spin mode. But he is right on one thing. The GOP needs to accommodate Ron Paul in the party and give him real power. Nominee works....

walt
05-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Student loan bubble tbd.

This ^

Sematary
05-08-2012, 07:48 AM
It is quite obvious that the "pundits" in the MSM are in la-la land. Some of it was obvious in this video and not just the stuff already mentioned. How about the fact that they seem to believe that there is SOMETHING that Ron Paul could say or do to get us to vote for Mitt Romney in the general. They just....don't....get....it.

speciallyblend
05-08-2012, 07:51 AM
they just don't get it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHUD2XmLN4<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHUD2XmLN4">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHUD2XmLN4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHUD2XmLN4)

brushfire
05-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Less about the man, and more about anger... The only alternative to Romney... Nader winning Florida for Bush... Protest vote... Bla bla f'n bla...

Establishment death throes - love it.

J_White
05-08-2012, 07:54 AM
lo, i would say this again.
these guys would be pieces in the "Old MSM Memorial Museum"
whether it is due to incompetence or due to biased tunnel vision or they are blatantly spreading misinformation in general, they would not know what hit them.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Pat Caddell: "I was totally off my radar until yesterday..."

Can't find himself on his own radar. lol Dumbass.

Bastiat's The Law
05-08-2012, 08:14 AM

They're not that bright to begin with, and add to that they live in a media/washington bubble.

Tod
05-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Fox News: Ron Paul is much bigger than people know

OP title sounds like it could read

Fox News: We have been QUITE successful at hiding the truth about Ron Paul from the public

Bastiat's The Law
05-08-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure about these type of shows but in general, the news networks ALL get their talking points for the day from the man at the top. If you don't abide, we all know what happened to Judge NAP. The man will only put up with it for so long.

This is why we need our very own 24 hour Liberty News to counter FOX, CNN and MSNBC. It would rock the media industrial complex that force people into their bullshit matrix making them sheep like.
There's a lot of Liberty minded people that would be great on a network like that. I think it would get huge ratings too! The Young Turks has their own show on a new network now. We really need our own network and gear it towards more substantive discourse. I mean having programs with discussion panels that last a few hours and it has more of a conversation type feel to it.

Carehn
05-08-2012, 08:21 AM
''voters nether party knows how to speak to...''

They just don't get it. I can only speak for myself but im not going to just give someone my vote because they talk sexy or offer me some kind of price fixed interest rate. I want a voting record that caters to my issues man!

jbauer
05-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Let them change them. This movment is happening whether they like it or not. They're welcome to change the rules. By the time they do, we'll have enough power to make sure we keep it. We are taking back our government. We are taking back our liberties. We are changing the minds of the voters.

"Arcane rules."

That's what you need to know.

If we don't win, then the rules for the delegate selection in the GOP will be changed to some winner-take-all mob-rule democracy crap and then it'll pretty much be impossible to return the GOP to its roots.

azxd
05-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Might as well throw some sugar on this thread :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJyMAA8MTU
(From Monday's theater)

azxd
05-08-2012, 08:26 AM
My only fear is, if Hannity were to say something good about RP, I might not make it to the elections, due to a heart attack.

Narmical
05-08-2012, 08:31 AM
There's a lot of Liberty minded people that would be great on a network like that. I think it would get huge ratings too! The Young Turks has their own show on a new network now. We really need our own network and gear it towards more substantive discourse. I mean having programs with discussion panels that last a few hours and it has more of a conversation type feel to it.

Like this? http://lrn.fm/

FSP-Rebel
05-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Looks to me like this is merely foxnews.com doing their basement discussion. In which case, nobody was watching.

truthspeaker
05-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Student loan bubble tbd.

The Student Loan Bubble--that will be HUGE. It will cause a United States Brain Drain. (You heard it here first folks--watch what will happen)

Our college students will leave to other countries looking for work? Why? We don't have a stable economic system where blue collar workers can make a decent wage anymore. Those workers now have to go to college. Why? Because of the government push for everyone to have a college education--now even receptionists may need one. Too many over-qualified people leads to a brain drain. It will be like Italy in the 1970's again. Give me a break. /end rant.

kill the banks
05-08-2012, 10:34 AM
a force

bb23
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Good discussion. Thanks for posting.

rockerrockstar
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
What we need to do is make it so people can make a living with out a college degree again.

Bastiat's The Law
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
What we need to do is make it so people can make a living with out a college degree again.
There was a time when that was very possible in this country.

Svenskar_för_Ron_Paul
05-08-2012, 10:56 AM
The Student Loan Bubble--that will be HUGE. It will cause a United States Brain Drain. (You heard it here first folks--watch what will happen)

Our college students will leave to other countries looking for work? Why? We don't have a stable economic system where blue collar workers can make a decent wage anymore. Those workers now have to go to college. Why? Because of the government push for everyone to have a college education--now even receptionists may need one. Too many over-qualified people leads to a brain drain. It will be like Italy in the 1970's again. Give me a break. /end rant.

I don't know about the whole braindrain concept. I'm pretty sure you will be able to make a decent wage, unless inflation eats it all up.

We got around 67% effective tax here in Sweden, goverment pushes everyone for a university/college education (the Socialdemocrats even want to force unemployed folks up to 25 years old to go to school). Quality on education goes down ofcourse, but we haven't seen a braindrain here, yet.

05-08-2012, 10:57 AM

I'd argue you're better off as a young person now without a degree and the 6 figure crippling debt/price tag that comes with it.

RabbitMan
05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Here is a question. I keep hearing that us 'taking advantage of the caucus process' is going to make the establishment mad and they will make winner-take-all primaries the norm as revenge. Well...don't we control the process with all those delegates and leadership positions we've been taking?

azxd
05-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Here is a question. I keep hearing that us 'taking advantage of the caucus process' is going to make the establishment mad and they will make winner-take-all primaries the norm as revenge. Well...don't we control the process with all those delegates and leadership positions we've been taking?Anyone ???????

opinionatedfool
05-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Ron Paul isn't "stealing" anything, fox talking head. Get a dummies guide to tthe delegate process before you go on and pretend you're a political expert. Gah! I hate fox!

NoOneButPaul
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM

I'm a producer for a major network in Chicago.

That's exactly what it is, I can't speak for the people pulling the strings at the top but the people on the ground are just lazy and want to get home to their families.

They've also been doing this for so many years that they lose sight of how important their job is to the consumer, all that matters in my building is "How many people watched" everything else is secondary.

wgadget
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Well, I've taken it upon myself to add @patcaddell to my Tweet list, just to keep him informed about the r3VOLution happening before his very eyes. For both him and Jamie Dupree, my sig is: DOING THEIR WORK SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO. :D

Josalyn
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't care if they did have their heads in the sand, at least they're waking up to the truth.

azxd
05-08-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't care if they did have their heads in the sand, at least they're waking up to the truth.That's the spirit :cool:

Matthanuf06
05-08-2012, 12:52 PM

Much more likely they are just idiots. My guess is that there isn't some huge conspiracy out there. Sure there may be a few guys slowely steering the ship, but everybody in the ship is going along for the ride out of idiocy or ignorance.

Bastiat's The Law
05-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Much more likely they are just idiots. My guess is that there isn't some huge conspiracy out there. Sure there may be a few guys slowly steering the ship, but everybody in the ship is going along for the ride out of idiocy or ignorance.
Occam's razor.

Agorism
05-08-2012, 05:03 PM
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=18748&title=fox-news--ron-paul-is-much-bigger-than-people-know

Video discussing it