PDA

View Full Version : Priority: Peter Schiff's New Book

RP-AUSTRALIA
05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Dear Friend,
After more than a year in development, I am about to release my latest book: The Real Crash: America's Coming Bankruptcy - How to Save Yourself and Your Country.
This book comes to market at a very important time. The mainstream media is actively helping liberal "economist" Paul Krugman promote his new book in which he spreads his gospel that inflation is too low and that government spending and federal deficits are not nearly high enough to restore vitality to the American economy. I am hoping that The Real Crash can vanquish this unworthy foe. It's well on its way: yesterday Amazon released their picks for the best books coming in May, and The Real Crash was at the top of the list. And since Krugman refuses to face his critics (he doesn't believe such debates are effective - he actually said that) we will just have to let the numbers do the talking.
Although my book launch media schedule is shaping up nicely for the end of May, nothing can help the book more than strong pre-order sales now.
Pre-order your copy today at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or*Apple.*
By pre-ordering you can help push the book to the top of the bestseller lists, where it will be much more likely to be noticed by mainstream media. They want to ignore our ideas, but the higher the book goes on the charts, the harder that gets. Although you can order right now, your credit card won't be charged until the book is shipped later this month.
More so than my prior investment-centered books, The Real Crash*takes aim at the full spectrum of ridiculous government policies that have led us to the doorstep of ruin. Our failures in economic growth, education, health care, retirement planning, balancing the budget, and of course monetary policy, are all examined in detail and shown to have been the product of counter-productive government policies.*But not wanting to give in to despair, I go on to offer practical solutions that could provide a roadmap for re-birth.
Many of my critics argue that the crash I spoke about five years ago never really happened the way I expected. In The Real Crash,*I argue that America is experiencing a stay of execution in which a government-inflated bubble is yet again keeping us afloat. But when this bubble pops, as I expect it will, the consequences for the economy could be devastating. I explain how we got into this mess - but more importantly, how we as a country, and you as an individual, may be able to get out of it.
Although the book won't be in stores until May 22nd, you can do the educational effort a great service.* Help me turn the tide. Order now:*Amazon,*Barnes and Noble, or*Apple.**
* Your credit card will only be charged when the book or e-book is actually shipped.
Cordially,
Peter Schiff
CEO and Chief Global Strategist
Euro Pacific Capital

RP-AUSTRALIA
05-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Just thought I would paste an email I got from Peter about his new book.

libertarian4321
05-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Pre-order on Amazon, or wait a couple of weeks and pick it up for free at the library.

RickyJ
05-08-2012, 02:31 AM
I am about to release my latest book: The Real Crash: America's Coming Bankruptcy - How to Save Yourself and Your Country.

Don't buy his book, donate to Ron Paul instead to save yourself and your country!

Corto_Maltese
05-08-2012, 04:47 AM
You can do both. This saves you when the ship sinks. The book just got rated by amazon as the nr 1 business book of may, or something like that. With a high release sale, ppl might pick up this book, educate themselves and become libertarians.

pcgame
05-08-2012, 06:12 AM

pcgame
05-08-2012, 06:12 AM

WilliamShrugged
05-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Don't buy his book, donate to Ron Paul instead to save yourself and your country!

Yes. Let's make sure his book sells do bad so it limits the overall message...Really? Do both. There will be people that don't vote that might by the book and learn what kind of mess we are in. That in return brings them to Paul (or future liberty candidates). If the book does well, and we know many are sheep. Then this book's success helps us.

JudgeNapFan
05-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Pre-ordering soon. Thanks for the info.