PDA

View Full Version : List of Maine delegates to GOP national convention

sailingaway
05-07-2012, 11:01 PM
All names are Ron Paul supporters unless marked differently, and Linda Bean leads the list.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/THE-DELEGATES.html

Jeremy
05-07-2012, 11:07 PM
That's pretty cool that Linda is a delegate.

kathy88
05-08-2012, 04:27 AM

Agreed. I wonder how she liked the crazy convention? LOL.

parocks
05-08-2012, 05:20 AM

And an elector

parocks
05-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Agreed. I wonder how she liked the crazy convention? LOL.

she liked it. she was honored that she was chosen as an elector, I think she said it wasn't expected. the convention got her amped up or hyped or some word meaning enthused.

a lot of cool people were elected. the entire delegation is basically Ron Paul supporters. and it's good for a number of reasons. some people are going to be hanging out with LePage for a week. that would have to be cool for a good number of our people. Some, probably most, maybe all of our people like LePage. I do. And hanging out for 4 days in a group of 40 or 50 people with the Governor would be something I'd like to do, and I can definitely imagine others do too. And LePage will be hearing from 40-50 Ron Paul supporters for 4 days. Maybe we can have the delegates ask LePage questions, talk to LePage about issues. Persuade him of something we want done legislatively in Maine. There's just a whole bunch of good there. Those delegates are also in many cases new state committee members as well.

05-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Wish Bean ran for Senate.

If they can LePage to flip and vote for Ron that would be something. He did meet with him in ME.