PDA

View Full Version : Massie email: "15 More Days!" (5/7/12)

Jeremy
05-07-2012, 09:12 AM
May 7, 2012

Dear Jeremy,

Last week was a very busy week for our campaign.

The Club for Growth, a national conservative pro-growth organization, endorsed Thomas in his bid for United States Congress.

“Tom Massie is the best choice for Kentucky Republicans looking to send a message to Washington D.C.,” said Club for Growth President Chris Chocola. “Like Senator Rand Paul, Tom will fight the big-spending Washington establishment, repeal ObamaCare, and stop the liberals who are bankrupting America. The Club’s PAC strongly supports Tom Massie for Congress.”

Thomas also received the endorsement of Boone County Clerk Kenny Brown. Brown was the leader of Citizens for Lower Taxes, the group that successfully fought the $48 million Boone County Parks Tax Initiatives in 2008.

“I know most of the candidates personally and I believe Thomas Massie is the best one to make principled decisions in Washington, D.C.” said Brown. “Thomas is the true conservative in this race; he will do what is best for our community and our country instead of worrying about getting reelected. With our country nearly $16 trillion in debt, we don’t need to send any more liberals or moderates to Washington. I strongly endorse Thomas Massie.”

On Monday, Thomas spoke at the League of Kentucky Property Owners in Burlington and attended a forum hosted by the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce at Northern Kentucky University. The Boone County GOP hosted a forum on Tuesday and Kentucky Farm Bureau hosted a forum on Wednesday night. Thomas then attended a meet the candidates event in Gallatin County.

This week Thomas will be all across the district standing up for conservative values and spreading the ideas of liberty. Thomas will be attending these events this week:

Monday: 6:30 - 9:00PM ET
Shelby County Farm Bureau Forum
1201 Mt. Eden Rd, Shelbyville, Ky

Tuesday:
Fundraiser in Ashland, Ky Hosted by Dr. Jack Ditty.

Wednesday: 4:00 - 7:00PM ET
Meet and Greet
Gene and Janet Crady
1306 Robertson Dr.
Crestwood, KY 40014

Friday: 7:00 - 9:00PM ET
Maysville Candidate Forum
Opera House
116 West 2nd ST
Maysville, Ky

We hope that you can come out to one of these events to meet Thomas and listen to his solutions for our country.

In Liberty,

Ryan Hogan