PDA

View Full Version : If any, what States have not yet chosen their delegates at the precinct level?

flybeech
05-07-2012, 05:25 AM
"Just show up" is what I remember reading about becoming a delegate and so far, it has worked like a charm in my state. We've swept 3 of 5 Congressional districts, sending the lion's-share of CD delegates to Tampa and this Saturday, we're looking very good to select an entire slate of our 28 at-large delegates. Five months ago, I couldn't even spell 'delegate' and toady, I 'are' one.

It occurs to me that once delegates are chosen at the precinct level, it almost becomes a foregone conclusion which way that state is going to go, if everyone continues to "just show up". I've met some great new friends and I'm extremely proud at the level of our organization and success. I've got to tell ya', this is some of the best fun I've had in my 54 years, as we wield our awesome delegate super-powers for Ron Paul!

If any, what states remain that have not yet selected their precinct-level delegates and is there anything we can do to get the Ron Paul supporters to "just show up" and become a precinct delegate?