PDA

View Full Version : regarding Christians

Chad
06-20-2007, 02:55 AM
edited because re-reading this post I felt I came across as condescending, not my intention

mikelovesgod
06-20-2007, 03:06 AM
Don't confuse some morons who are easily influenced by idiots with true Christianity, the Just War Doctrine of St. Thomas Aquinas, and the Zionist belief by many so-called Christians who believe Israel is the people of God still. Nothing can be further from the truth, and these type of "Christians" are nothing more than shells of true academic and intelligent Christians who believe (albeit out of good faith) that the leaders of the country are always right as long as they mention why ***** are bad and guns are good.

True Christianity believes in the Just War Doctrine, namely, that we cannot attack unless we are attacked and that the means used to combat such an attack must be in proportion to the aggression.

Remember that Ron Paul is a Christian.

Chad
06-20-2007, 03:16 AM

mikelovesgod
06-20-2007, 03:26 AM
Satanic huh? I was say more sheeple than Satanic. They trust Rush and Hannity. They think Fox is the best thing in the world and that talk radio is really free speech over the MSM. They are just mistaken because they don't want to think, they want to be Hypnotized... uhhhh sorry... Hannitized.

Chad
06-20-2007, 03:46 AM