PDA

View Full Version : Call Rusty Humphries tonight!

perpetualstateofwar
11-15-2007, 06:35 PM
If anyone listend last night he made an attempt to smear Dr. Paul because a racist donated $500 to his campaign. He spent almost an hour talking about how Dr. Paul should give the money back. Dr. Paul has stated he doesnt promote hate and anyone giving money for that reason is simply wasting their money. I did some research today and found out Don Black was in Florida during 2000 recount supporting Bush. Please call him and ask him to comment and if he will call for Bush to denounce and disassociate himself completely from Don Black. Will Bush resign from Presidency since a known racist helped him win election?

Here is link to the story.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0046,ladd2,19934,6.html

Show airs tonight from 9-midnight eastern time. Phone number is 1-800-449-talk

Menthol Patch
11-15-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't care if Ron Paul collects money from racists or saints. I just want him to collect all the money he can.

me3
11-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't care if Ron Paul collects money from racists or saints. I just want him to collect all the money he can.
Quoted for Truth.

And who cares about some small time radio dude? Let him wallow in his low listenership. Don't feed the troll.

perpetualstateofwar
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Quoted for Truth.

And who cares about some small time radio dude? Let him wallow in his low listenership. Don't feed the troll.

I would disagree. You can't let stuff like this go unchallenged. It gets out there and people start thinking Dr. Paul really is a racist.

sluggo
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Rusty who?

And let's keep it that way. He's just trying to make a name for himself.

me3
11-15-2007, 06:51 PM
I would disagree. You can't let stuff like this go unchallenged. It gets out there and people start thinking Dr. Paul really is a racist.
It gets out there from some small time peanut gallery radio host with no listenership.

If people buy what this obvious moron is selling, then that's cool. There are much lower hanging fruit out there. People with a conscience and a brain.

DealzOnWheelz
11-15-2007, 06:57 PM
It gets out there from some small time peanut gallery radio host with no listenership.

If people buy what this obvious moron is selling, then that's cool. There are much lower hanging fruit out there. People with a conscience and a brain.

OK I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT GULLABLE

But how many americans believe the current administration even with hard evidence in their face.

Every attack should be countered with FACTS

regardless of how few people he will get to

thats a few people that are less likely to vote ron paul and we need everyone we can get.

perpetualstateofwar
11-15-2007, 07:02 PM

He doesn't have the audience of a Rush Limbaugh but he does have the 9th most listened to talk show in the country. That's still a lot of people.

steph3n
11-15-2007, 07:06 PM
some of you are going to have to give up with the free speech crap and have the campaign to address this in some manner, it is getting out of hand on many levels.

the media soaks this up, holds it out and KILLS the day before elections.