PDA

View Full Version : idea for an ad

slacker921
05-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place for an idea for an ad to run in TX... but here's one:

Splice together statements from Gingrich, Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, etc. talking about how Romney isn't a Conservative.. then at the end have a simple statement that "Ron Paul is the only Conservative left in the race"

Let the clips of the other candidates do the attacking.

coffeewithchess
05-07-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place for an idea for an ad to run in TX... but here's one:

Splice together statements from Gingrich, Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, etc. talking about how Romney isn't a Conservative.. then at the end have a simple statement that "Ron Paul is the only Conservative left in the race"

Let the clips of the other candidates do the attacking.

I had this together with Santorum a few days after he dropped out. A campaign adviser has been calling for the same thing, and the official campaign has failed in every area to attack Romney, or more simply...show Romney for what he really is. Another Obama.

Again, why does the campaign run an ad in Texas with Santorum and Gingrich in it, when both Santorum and now Gingrich are out of the race? The campaign at HQ is not serious about winning this, it's pretty obvious OFFICIAL HQ is being run by Romney operatives, I'm just glad the state/grassroots levels are active, and causing a ruckus around the nation still.