PDA

View Full Version : Romney careful not to piss off RP supporters

Pauls' Revere
05-06-2012, 05:10 PM
We won Maine.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-wins-majority-delegates-maine-gop-174422402.html

Romney's aides say they do not view Paul as a threat to winning the nomination. But Romney and his team have also been mindful not to do or say anything that might anger Paul's loyal supporters.

"I think he's being very careful because he knows how important the Ron Paul voters are — they obviously represent a very different dynamic," said Mike Dennehy, a former top aide to Republican John McCain's 2008 campaign. "They are the most passionate and the most frustrated of any voters heading to the polls. And many of them are independents

bolil
05-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Romney, nothing you can say will piss me off more than what I KNOW you intend to do. Good luck mittens.

lib3rtarian
05-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Yeah right, they don't intend to piss us off. That's why they must be passing around fake slates and trying to cheat us. Fuck you, Romney.

azxd
05-06-2012, 05:38 PM
He doesn't need to worry about angering us ... But he should be worried about the Liberty Train that is getting ready to squish him like a penny.

kcchiefs6465
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
But Yahoo and their team have also been mindful not to do or say anything that might anger Paul's loyal supporters.

Fixed. One relatively unbiased article from Yahoo will not restore my faith in their ethics. At least we're getting some coverage though.

azxd
05-06-2012, 07:03 PM
YES, coverage, and it sure is a national event, even if it's a bit muffled.

Ron Paul can win, if people are not distracted, or turned off by his support structure.

libertyfan101
05-06-2012, 08:24 PM
It's called RESPECT. Paul and the movement is now a force to be reckoned with.

row333au
05-06-2012, 08:49 PM
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

It is best now to irritate him by rubbing his ire and woes to create the pressure to force him to make mistakes (its how one delivers that would garner admiration instead of dislike)..... He and his followers have done fraud, cheat, espionage and other malevolent ways to deny America and its people a real better future for all rather than serving to give profits and controlling 'the people' for the benefit of crony-fascist-corporatism/all dominant government partnership-super rich elitist-ruling class....

Lafayette
05-06-2012, 09:08 PM
No amount of nice words or magic underwear can undo your big government liberal record, Mr Romney or get me to vote for you.

JakeH
05-06-2012, 09:14 PM
He's trying to NOT piss us off? Jeez, I'd hate to see what he'd be up to if he didn't care.

2young2vote
05-06-2012, 09:14 PM
That is interesting. They seem to think we are like the masses of voters.

Simple
05-06-2012, 09:19 PM
It is best now to irritate him by rubbing his ire and woes to create the pressure to force him to make mistakes (its how one delivers that would garner admiration instead of dislike)..... He and his followers have done fraud, cheat, espionage and other malevolent ways to deny America and its people a real better future for all rather than serving to give profits and controlling 'the people' for the benefit of crony-fascist-corporatism/all dominant government partnership-super rich elitist-ruling class....
+rep

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-06-2012, 09:23 PM
"You can be my friend, or you can be my enemy. Only you can decide."

-Grassroots

Sola_Fide
05-06-2012, 09:27 PM
http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/53662749/no_one_but.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
05-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Romney's aides say they do not view Paul as a threat to winning the nomination. That may be true, but we can guarantee Romney can lose the general election. Romney knows this... if by some means Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nominee, he can negotiate for pretty much anything during the general election. If it comes to that point...

seawolf
05-06-2012, 09:40 PM
You had better read the Maine Sunday Papers which all reporting that the Romney Campaign will aggressively move to unseat the entire Maine Delegation.

It is going to be a political war in Tampa with the RNC, The Rules Committee etc.

The Ron Paul Campaign Legal Team is going to have to be really good and I know they will be really expensive.

The Rise for Liberty Money Bomb on May 17th will need to be HUGE just to pay for the coming WAR with Romney and the RNC.

John F Kennedy III
05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Screw Romney. It's Paul vs Vermin Supreme this November!

Isaac Bickerstaff
05-06-2012, 10:41 PM
The best thing the GOP old guard can do for their own survival right now is give us everything we want. Remember the bloodshed in 2008? That helped inspire the current organization and passion that is winning delegates right now. If they pull that same crap (X 1000) this year, the resulting shitstorm will absolutely not be containable. They have already done just about everything they can think of to alienate us, but we are still willing to work with them on some level. If they keep it up, the takeover will be complete, and there will be no prisoners.

anaconda
05-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Too late. Mittens pissed us off in 2007-2008.

0:57 - 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpANKFereBg

libertarian4321
05-08-2012, 02:38 AM
As long as either Ron Paul or Gary Johnson appears on the ballot here in Texas, there is no way I'm voting for Romney.

RickyJ
05-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Oh it is way too late Romeny for that, you have already pissed off me and millions, yes millions, of Ron Paul supporters!

Keep right on laughing about putting your dog on top of your car, it isn't helping you!

Agorism
05-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Well he's always careful in what he says. I assume he would be the same way even if he was mad at someone.

RickyJ
05-08-2012, 03:06 AM
Well he's always careful in what he says. I assume he would be the same way even if he was mad at someone.

He wasn't very careful about what he said about Ron Paul in 2008. Flip-flop Romney can't be trusted about anything, including being careful about what he says.

Liberty74
05-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Mitt has already pissed me off by duping everyone. He is an ex-Democrat and professed progressive who supports the genocide of millions of babies, supports banker and company bailouts, supports the FED by saying there is no audit needed, supports the KGB known as the IRS, supports more terrorism by occupying more countries which in turn causes our govt to expand the police state, has already committed treason by supporting NDAA and on and on.

Mitt is just another puppet pretending to be conservative. And the public eats it up because they are forced to by the media.

DamianTV
05-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Well, I for one am pissed at his refusal to even acknowledge that Ron Paul is a legitimate threat to his Campaign. News Article after News Artcile continues to act like he has already secured the nomination. He hasnt hit the magic 1144 number. Oh, whats that? He is going backwards? Getting further and further away from 1144? How is this possible? Could it be that the statements published in so many News Articles that flat out expect us to turn over all our support to him have actually pissed most of us off even more? Then he presumes that he can TELL us who the fuck to vote for? You dont tell someone who to vote for in a Free Country, Assmunch!

But maybe he has a good idea. Maybe if we start pandering to the known Romney Delegates and tell them they have to support Ron Paul once he becomes the Republican Candidate, theyd do what we told them to do! After all, they were dumb enough to continue following the guy that stabbed everyone in the back in the first place!

speciallyblend
05-08-2012, 06:07 AM
you mean like when we caught the romney campaign table red-handed passing out fake slates in colorado. I think we are beyond that point.

MelissaCato
05-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Maybe he thinks we operate the internment and resettlement camps. LMAO