PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney's Camp Caught Red Handed Cheating

Magicman
05-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and – "Believe It Or Not" – It’s Still Possible for Paul to Score an Upset Win Over Romney - Must See Video!

To stop Paul supporters, mainstream Republicans are playing dirty. For example, the Republican National Committee has warned that it may refuse to allow the entire delegation for Nevada to be seated at the national convention for fear that Ron Paul supporters have taken control of the state. Please Pass This On...Please Share..

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2101/598/Ron_Paul_Is_Going_to_the_Republican_National_Conve ntion,_and_Believe_It_Or_Not_Its_Still_Possible_fo r_Paul_to_Score_an_Upset_Win_Over_Mitt_Romney.html

LibertyEagle
05-06-2012, 01:52 PM
I am so very proud of RP's supporters. There are really no words, besides GIVE 'EM HELL, folks!!!!

heavenlyboy34
05-06-2012, 02:05 PM
I am so very proud of RP's supporters. There are really no words, besides GIVE 'EM HELL, folks!!!! +a bunch :D

Vanilluxe
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
To bad the media says Romney's campaign is clean and legit :(

bluesc
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
I am so very proud of RP's supporters. There are really no words, besides GIVE 'EM HELL, folks!!!!

Good to see you fired up, LE :D

RonRules
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I think a Citizen's arrest of that cheater would have been in order. He defrauded the People of the State of Maine. The cop (at least in my state) has to effect the arrest.

It's not too late if you can find his name and address.

The official complaint will look something like this:

The People of the State of Maine

vs.

Romney Jerk

azxd
05-06-2012, 03:34 PM
They deserve everything they get.

satchelmcqueen
05-06-2012, 06:40 PM
wooot!