PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Chronicling the Crazy Chat on Mitt Romney Central

DanK22
05-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Post your favorite crazy comments from Mitt Romney Central's Chat channel.

Link: http://mittromneycentral.com/community/chat/

1stAmendguy
05-05-2012, 09:36 PM
ClaireJ: a few felonies and several misdemeanors right here in this chat tonight

PaulSoHard
05-05-2012, 09:42 PM
My first and last time on the site tonight.

They spew propaganda like the mainstream media does with the wars. Watching Mitt flip-flop on his positions won't stop those people from changing their mind.

DanK22
05-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Someone should ask about the OK surprise... it was mentioned by one of their legit people but since they know we're lurking in their chat they probably won't spill the beans, assuming they aren't bluffing, so long as they think they under siege. I'd go and ask in a few days after the Tuesday polls, when things have calmed down, but I've been banned.

Jovan Galtic
05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
They should explain this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCO5TEGAMw

socal
05-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah I caught that also, here was the quote:

"Floridaformitt: can't reveal details the Paultards will find out and use that against us but lets just say the PAULTARDS are in for a surprise in OK next week"

DanConway
05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I like how they change "Ron Paul" to "Captain America"...they say more than they know.

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. The nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world -- 'No, you move.'"

http://www.sharenator.com/Captain_America_Quote/

PaulSoHard
05-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Here's a wild experience I've seen recently

05/05/12 10:48 PM
StellaAZ: I don't hear any Mitt supporters whining. I think it's you RP supporters doing the whining.

vs

Don: They want to try to cheat the entire U.S. election process

Jayde: the slate thing was a staged stunt by paul supporters made to think it was from romney

JayJames: I am just mad right now. I just hate cheating

daly5x: only need to cheat when you are losing

Paulee: don't let them try to lie to you....They cheated today....

Paulee: this is not patriotic.....one bit.....

Paulee: they are so mouthy...

SteveT1736: Fraud is what the Captain America campaign is about. Can't win primaries. Can't win caucuses. But, maybe, we can play around with the delegates. And, of course, the American people will then embrace Captain America as President. Right.

looooooooooool

CraigS: Florida has 100, not 110. Typo
Sorry but have you been living in a cave Florida has 50 delegates.

WilliamC
05-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Cognitive dissonance hurts my brain, I'll abstain from going there.

How many 10's of people are on the Romney forum anyway?

Aratus
05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
i am in shock. i got banned after one question. i trial ballooned a MittRomney/RandPaul ticket idea.
mitt has invested a ton of political capital into finding the letter perfect veep and somone got angry.
urbaneTory got banned in less than 30 seconds. i am in shock! that was the fastest banning for me.

socal
05-05-2012, 10:21 PM
I had always assumed Santorum's supporters were the dumbest of the lot, but now I'm reconsidering that opinion.

JakeH
05-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Don: It's sad that Paul supporters aren't politically active enough to follow candidates

LOL, and we've got a whole forum dedicated to candidates that further our cause.

Root
05-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Oh dear...

Don: I mean if I had to choose between Santorum or Perry in 2016..it's a no brainer..I'd vote Perry

Lishy
05-06-2012, 02:28 AM
How about you guys actually try to bring up an intellectual conversation instead of trolling them? I'm tired of these damn faction wars! Both our side and theirs are completely and utterly arrogant!

If you're going to copy paste logs, then at least ask them questions about trivial matters and facts, such as the justifications of his foreign policy. Don't even bring up Ron Paul! But for pete-sake, make these logs be something we could actually LEARN from instead of making us look like a bunch of assholes thanks to you!

And seriously, if you're going to lurk romneycentral and try to figure out what they see in Romney, then please stop with the vivid Ron Paul support. Look, as a fellow Ron Paul supporter, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if someone came to this website talking about Herman Cain and being Pro-FED, you'd think he were a troll! So don't do it to them!

Sorry for playing devil's advocate, but by trolling, you're not helping. Quite the contrary... This solidifies their support for Romney.

I would LOVE to interview Romney supporters to know how they view things! But your condescending attitude is making this impossible!

EaSy
05-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Be clever: "I love Romney, he has a lot of core values. But I have one problem with him. Why did he created Obamacare blueprint in Massachusets?". Do this with all of his flip-flops and you will see them loosing arguments quickly.

EDIT:
Another lines of attack that comes in my mind right now.

I casted my vote for Romney in Florida back in january. But I found out that he created blueprint for Obamacare. Now I don't know if he is right guy for beating Obama. What do you think?

I was participating lousiana caususes last week and Paulbots circulated flyer about Romneys positions. Is it true that he flip-floped on all of this issues? <list the issues>

and so on :D

lib3rtarian
05-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Yeah I caught that also, here was the quote:

"Floridaformitt: can't reveal details the Paultards will find out and use that against us but lets just say the PAULTARDS are in for a surprise in OK next week"

We should alert OK grassroots and the OK campaign (if there is any there).

alucard13mmfmj
05-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Well then, we better make sure that if Romney gets the nomination =3... Obama will win. They can cry that their boy, Romney, lost to the worst democratic president ever.

Anyways, I think most of those people are lost. Save some of them, but concentrate on other republicans or anyone else that is more rational/open.

LibertyEagle
05-06-2012, 05:11 AM
How about you guys actually try to bring up an intellectual conversation instead of trolling them? I'm tired of these damn faction wars! Both our side and theirs are completely and utterly arrogant!

If you're going to copy paste logs, then at least ask them questions about trivial matters and facts, such as the justifications of his foreign policy. Don't even bring up Ron Paul! But for pete-sake, make these logs be something we could actually LEARN from instead of making us look like a bunch of assholes thanks to you!

And seriously, if you're going to lurk romneycentral and try to figure out what they see in Romney, then please stop with the vivid Ron Paul support. Look, as a fellow Ron Paul supporter, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if someone came to this website talking about Herman Cain and being Pro-FED, you'd think he were a troll! So don't do it to them!

Sorry for playing devil's advocate, but by trolling, you're not helping. Quite the contrary... This solidifies their support for Romney.

I would LOVE to interview Romney supporters to know how they view things! But your condescending attitude is making this impossible!

Well-said.

RDM
05-06-2012, 08:18 AM
We should alert OK grassroots and the OK campaign (if there is any there).

I've been trying to search all over the internet to see if someone slipped up and made their strategy public. So far no luck. I did find Romney campaign has been having strategy meetings with supporters in Oklahoma city. http://mccarvillereport.com/archives/1644

I also found a few more points of interest that may or may not involve what they have up their sleeve. First back in March, Romney named a guy by the name of Hamm his energy advisor. Hamm is a Billionaire oil man from OK. Also Tom Coburn just endorsed Romney.

azxd
05-06-2012, 09:04 AM

I would LOVE to interview Romney supporters to know how they view things! But your condescending attitude is making this impossible!Excellent post !!

Aratus
05-06-2012, 01:19 PM
they have to be hardcore dedicated gov mitt romney supporters.
i only briefly brought up senator rand paul's name in the context
of being a possible veep and i got banned in less than a minute.

Aratus
05-06-2012, 01:20 PM
i thought "urbaneTory" as a handle would not sound ron paul rEVOLUTIOn and i would last at least a half hour

JoshLowry
05-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Forum policy of non-interventionism.

More flies with honey...

JoshLowry
05-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Forum policy of non-interventionism.

More flies with honey...

sailingaway
08-11-2012, 11:27 AM
save this thread.