PDA

View Full Version : MO-SWAT cops kill dog, mace puppies in cage, during misdemeanor pot raid.

Anti Federalist
05-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Local newscast video at site.

Puppycide in Fulton, MO

May 4, 2012

http://www.keepcolumbiafree.com/blog/puppycide-in-fulton-mo/

A few days ago, SWAT officers of the Fulton (Missouri) Police Department shot and killed a dog while serving a “narcotics” search warrant. The residents of the house asked if they could cage the dog. The officers denied the request, ordering that the dog to be chained to a tree. The dog got loose and was then shot eight times, the first six shots wounding the dog and the last two point-blank, shotgun blasts killing it.

After finishing off the first dog, the officers first maced and then turned their guns on caged puppies only stopping when confronted by concerned neighbors.

After kicking in doors, killing a family pet, pepper-spraying and attempting to kill two caged puppies, and generally terrorizing a neighborhood, the only charge filed against the Fulton man was misdemeanor marijuana possession. He was released the same day. Par for the course in the War on Drugs. We’ve certainly seen plenty of similar dog executions here in Columbia. We’ve interviewed grieving dog owners and shown proof that the dogs were shot while running away from officers. And don’t forget the infamous SWAT raid that made Columbia, MO the dog shooting capital of the world. A guess Fulton wants in on the action.

azxd
05-05-2012, 06:28 PM
General Politics
Ron swept Virginia cd6 today!! Took all 3 delegates and all 3 alts!!!

Anti Federalist
05-05-2012, 06:33 PM
General Politics

"We know about the case of Daniel, one of the students here, of being arrested and thrown in a prison and forgotten — for five days — ending up in an intensive-care unit," Paul said to loud boos. "And then it's done in the name of being a compassionate conservative. That's not compassion at all."

Ron Paul - last night, "assailing" the federal cops that tortured Daniel Chong for five days.

Philhelm
05-05-2012, 06:34 PM
General Politics

You're right. Police abuses are so frequent and outrageous that it warrants its own sub-forum. But until then, General Politics should suffice.

azxd
05-05-2012, 06:35 PM
You're right. Police abuses are so frequent and outrageous that it warrants its own sub-forum. But until then, General Politics should suffice.Wanna make the suggestion to the MOD's ?

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-05-2012, 06:43 PM
kind of makes one wonder if the dog shooting orders are for more than insurance reasons and possibly prepping the officers for similar actions against their fellow citizens

heavenlyboy34
05-05-2012, 06:58 PM
kind of makes one wonder if the dog shooting orders are for more than insurance reasons and possibly prepping the officers for similar actions against their fellow citizens
We know there is a strong correlation between animal abuse and abuse toward humans. I have long suspected that abusive people are naturally drawn to police and military work...and the evidence seems to bear it out (though I don't have enough evidence yet to make a definitive statement about that).

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-05-2012, 07:07 PM
We know there is a strong correlation between animal abuse and abuse toward humans. I have long suspected that abusive people are naturally drawn to police and military work...and the evidence seems to bear it out (though I don't have enough evidence yet to make a definitive statement about that).

I would guess that there are probably many ( though surely not all ) that find their way into law enforcement for that very reason , yet there certainly seems to have been some kind of new orders from higher up during the past decade regarding the policy of killing of dogs (and people).

Some here have pointed out the pressure from the companies insuring the police forces, just makes one wonder looking at America today.

Anti Federalist
05-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I would guess that there are probably many ( though surely not all ) that find their way into law enforcement for that very reason , yet there certainly seems to have been some kind of new orders from higher up during the past decade regarding the policy of killing of dogs (and people).

Some here have pointed out the pressure from the companies insuring the police forces, just makes one wonder looking at America today.

It is called a "circular force continuum".

It is joint idea that emanated from both the feds and the lawyers and insurance companies.

Very basically, it means that a cop can use whatever means he has at his disposal to neutralize any threat.

Control of the scene and "officer safety" are the prime directives.

Before that, force escalation was "vertical" with only one level of force above what was being used that could be deployed.

So, the bottom line is, a cop is legally justified in blowing you or your dogs, or a family member away, if they perceive any threat to their safety.

Philhelm
05-05-2012, 10:09 PM

I'd argue that abusive behavior would be less prevalent in the military, if for no other reason than there is a lot more variation of duties within the military (Although the cooks and quartermaster can be pretty intimidating). Also, given the context of the environments in which the military and police operate, police get a comparatively outrageous amount of leeway for wrongful acts.

kcchiefs6465
05-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Also, given the context of the environments in which the military and police operate, police get a comparatively outrageous amount of leeway for wrongful acts.
This. Many L.E.O. feel that they are occupying territory. Walk down "their" "beat" (deserved seperate quotations) and they feel they have the right to ask where you are heading, where you are coming from, pat you down etc. Once you are "clear" you are on your way. I personally feel it is no different than showing a/your card at a checkpoint. The majority of citizens (sadly) lay complacent, not worrying, until it arrives at their doorsteps. Whether they've called or not. You hardly hear of the stories anymore. (aside from AF, can't rep enough) There was once a time (so I've heard about, and dreamt about :() where a cop wouldn't go out of their way to hassle you, wouldn't go out of their way to stop you, where you didn't feel fear driving down the road with a cop behind you. What has happened to the land of the free, and more importantly what has happened to the home of the brave? Just goes to show how far we've come.

John F Kennedy III
05-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Just say NO.

I said no to drugs, but they wouldn't listen.

Kylie
05-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Just say NO.

I said no to drugs, but they wouldn't listen.

:D

oyarde
05-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Puppies should be armed , not caged , I am testing my doofus big old puppy now, but he does not appear to have the right disposition or dexterity for my previous tests , But , I have not given up ....

Kylie
05-06-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't want cops dead.

And I also don't want my dogs, children, or myself dead. If I have to choose between the two, then I will, but I will not revel in the decision or the outcome.

Bad karma.

Like I said before, it's time to get a shit load of dogs, train to be mean as fuck, and not really care if a few get picked off by the cops. It sucks, because we like to treat our pets like family members, but the cops are doing their damnedest to destroy that.

Kluge
05-06-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't. I don't want cops dead.

Me either, I want them to be held to high standards of ethical conduct, and those who are trigger-happy should be punished harder than an average citizen who (without training, etc.) makes a "mistake."

oyarde
05-06-2012, 08:08 PM
They should all be fired , and have to get a real job , give the taxpayers a holiday ;)

Sublyminal
05-06-2012, 11:15 PM
What the hell is with all of these bleeding heart posts about cops killing dogs? It happens, if a dog is dangerous and while tied up, it breaks free and comes at an officer he has the right to kill it. Simple as that. Put yourself in the officers shoes, you're doing your job, and a vicious dog attacks you, are you going to just say "Ah, it wont attack me" No you're going to kill it so that it can't attack you. Believe it or not guy, mace does not work on dogs. It will stun then for a few minutes but they will come back at you with a vengeance.

The puppy thing should be looked into, that's the only bullshit I see in this story. Especially considering they were caged up. Unless, those puppies had also managed to try and break free. I know a lot of you have a ton of animosity towards cops, but if you've never been one, you have no idea the kid of dangers we do run into out there.

kcchiefs6465
05-06-2012, 11:39 PM
What the hell is with all of these bleeding heart posts about cops killing dogs? It happens, if a dog is dangerous and while tied up, it breaks free and comes at an officer he has the right to kill it. Simple as that. Put yourself in the officers shoes, you're doing your job, and a vicious dog attacks you, are you going to just say "Ah, it wont attack me" No you're going to kill it so that it can't attack you. Believe it or not guy, mace does not work on dogs. It will stun then for a few minutes but they will come back at you with a vengeance.

The puppy thing should be looked into, that's the only bullshit I see in this story. Especially considering they were caged up. Unless, those puppies had also managed to try and break free. I know a lot of you have a ton of animosity towards cops, but if you've never been one, you have no idea the kid of dangers we do run into out there.
You aren't the one who called the infection and amputation of an elderly man's leg due to a K9 unit being released on his property "pure retardism on the family" are you? Being former L.E., would you have supported that man's right to kill the K9? It did attack him after all.

Sublyminal
05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
You aren't the one who called the infection and amputation of an elderly man's leg due to a K9 unit being released on his property "pure retardism on the family" are you? Being former L.E., would you have supported that man's right to kill the K9? It did attack him after all.

Yep, kill the dog if it attacks you. You have that god given right. While he may have been charged with killing a police dog, no jury on this planet would have convicted him, period. And yea, I still say it's pure stupidity on the family's part to try and sue the taxpayers because their father didn't keep his wound properly cleaned. Everyone knows that if you don't keep a wound dressed properly infection sets in and bad stuff happens. Also, you say that man had his leg decapitated, anyone ever think that maybe he had complications with diabetes as well and that the dog bite really didn't do him in? I'm much too lazy to go back and read the whole story again, to see if he was a diabetic..

kcchiefs6465
05-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Yep, kill the dog if it attacks you. You have that god given right. While he may have been charged with killing a police dog, no jury on this planet would have convicted him, period. And yea, I still say it's pure stupidity on the family's part to try and sue the taxpayers because their father didn't keep his wound properly cleaned. Everyone knows that if you don't keep a wound dressed properly infection sets in and bad stuff happens. Also, you say that man had his leg decapitated, anyone ever think that maybe he had complications with diabetes as well and that the dog bite really didn't do him in? I'm much too lazy to go back and read the whole story again, to see if he was a diabetic..
He would have been shot and killed by the police, correct? Second, if he hadn't been shot and killed (which he would have been) he would be waiting for a Grand Jury Indictment if he could not bond out. (Up to 6 months) Third, yes a jury would in fact find him guilty (after said K9 officer went through the theatrics and dramatics on the stand). In fact, I've never heard of someone being acquitted of killing a police dog. (Of the numerous articles I've read over the years)

As to the second bolded statement, it doesn't matter one way or the other if he was diabetic. (Though I don't recall the original article stating either way) The police officers releasing the dog blindly into a residential backyard is what caused his death. (Though even if it hadn't been, which it was, they are still entitled to compensation. Although I personally feel the K9 handler should be paying out of pocket for most of his natural born life)

There are consequences for actions. His actions directly led to a painful, gruesome death of an eldery man. I am positive this man was rushed to the hospital directly after this mauling. So to be frank, you are calling the hospital staff "purely retarded." Which is in itself, "purely retarded." The only people I consider to be "purely retarded" in this case would be the K9 handler who released this dog and the other cops around who didn't stop to think, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea?" It was and is a tragedy. No matter how much you try to marginalize their actions.

mport1
05-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Hey, look on the bright side. At least they didn't murder any humans this time.

Anti Federalist
05-07-2012, 12:19 AM

Yer nuts.

Sublyminal
05-07-2012, 12:24 AM
He would have been shot and killed by the police, correct? Second, he would be waiting for a Grand Jury Indictment if he could not bond out. Third, yes a jury would in fact find him guilty (after said K9 officer went through the theatrics and dramatics on the stand). In fact I've never heard of someone being acquitted of killing a police dog. (Of the numerous articles I've read over the years) As to the second bolded statement, it doesn't matter one way or the other if he diabetic. (Though I don't recall the original article stating either way) The police officers releasing the dog blindly into a residential backyard is what caused his death. (Though even if it hadn't been, which it was, they are still entitled to compensation. Although I personally feel the K9 handler should be paying out of pocket for most of his natural born life) There are consequences for actions. His actions directly led to a painful, gruesome death of an eldery man. I am positive this man was rushed to the hospital directly after this mauling. So to be frank, you are calling the hospital staff "purely retarded." Which is in itself, "purely retarded." The only person I consider "purely retarded" in this case would be the K9 handler who released this dog and the other cops around who didn't stop to think, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea?" It was and is a tragedy. No matter how much you try to marginalize their actions.

Not nec. He would have likely been told to drop the weapon and had he complied, been arrested and then we would have gotten the story. Look, I'm going to tell you a story about a K-9 officer who had his dog shot and killed by a perp her in VA. And the perp was guilty, the K-9 would not let the perp go even though, the man was on the ground, the officer could not get the dog to release. A concerned citizen shot the dog, when the officer was unable to get the dog to release. Believe it or not, it does happen, sometimes K9 officers lose control of their animals and sometimes they are put down by either the perp or hell even the officer themselves.

The perp got 15 years for distributing, the concerned citizen got off scott free. Not all cops are as bad as these dumbass news stories make us out to be, so no, the old man would not have been killed for defending himself. If procedure were followed, he would have been told to drop the weapon, and then arrested and given a chance to explain that he was protecting himself.

Accidents do happen, and again, we don't know whether this old man had diabetes, if he had diabetes, who is to say his leg wasn't about to be amputated anyone. No one knows. And again, if he died soon after it was amputated because it became infected with gangrene, that is his caretakers fault. Not the dogs. So again, why should tax payers have to pay this family possibly millions because of a tragedy, that we don't know whether or not could have happened with or without the dog bite, diabetes is a nasty disease. And if I'm starting to make very little sense, it's because I'm doped up and dealing with a kidney stone atm.

Sublyminal
05-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Yer nuts.

Most Marines are, you're one, you should know that by now.

LibertyEagle
05-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Sublyminal, police are not the same as they were when I was a kid. Back then, they were known as peace officers. They didn't run around dressed like they were going to war with the American people and their first thought was not to bully, taze or heaven forbid, shoot an American. They actually served warrants and didn't break into people's houses with military weapons drawn and proceed to shoot dogs, puppies, or even innocent people. (oops, wrong house)

I realize there are still a number of good police, but surely you cannot defend what many are doing these days. In the city that I live in, Austin, not long ago the police shot and killed a dog that had done absolutely nothing. The people are outraged. As one of the good cops, I would think you would be too, to have such bad apples in the police force.

Police work for us. We didn't hire them to be bullies and worse. Personally, I find some of these stories to be absolutely horrifying.

I don't know if it is how they are being trained now, the effort to nationalize our local police, or the make up of the people who are applying to become police. But, there is a problem and it is getting worse. I want it to turn around. Any ideas?

Sublyminal
05-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Sublyminal, police are not the same as they were when I was a kid. Back then, they were known as peace officers. They didn't run around dressed like they were going to war with the American people and their first thought was not to bully, taze or heaven forbid, shoot an American. They actually served warrants and didn't break into people's houses with military weapons drawn and proceed to shoot dogs, puppies, or even innocent people. (oops, wrong house)

I realize there are still a number of good police, but surely you cannot defend what many are doing these days. In the city that I live in, Austin, not long ago the police shot and killed a dog that had done absolutely nothing. The people are outraged. As one of the good cops, I would think you would be too, to have such bad apples in the police force.

Police work for us. We didn't hire them to be bullies and worse. Personally, I find some of these stories to be absolutely horrifying.

I don't know if it is how they are being trained now, the effort to nationalize our local police, or the make up of the people who are applying to become police. But, there is a problem and it is getting worse. I want it to turn around. Any ideas?

Liberty there are still peace officers out there, that do still work for the people. I am one of them, I have never had a complaint and have never over-stepped my bounds as an LEO. The problem is that some of these police officers have faced worse shit than I can imagine, as my beat rarely ever puts me anywhere too dangerous, but thenyou also have a LOT of peace officers that were also in the wars and being in war has a way of screwing with your mind, where you begin to see everyone as the enemy.

Perhaps, I'm lucky that I didn't end up with a severe case of PTSD like a lot of my brothers and sisters, even after taking three bullets. DoI agree that a lot of these cops need to be retrained, yea, I do. But it doesn't help when you see a bleeding heart post another story that insults an officer, especially when said bleeding heart isn't anofficer and has probably never had a shot taken at him a day in his whole military career. Then again, I don't know much about anti-federalist or what he has or hasn't done in his military career. For all I know is he could have been in the rear with the gear the entire time, which is what makes him act like this.

Also, trust me we are not being trained to automatically assume a suspect is guilty. Also, yea we do make mistakes and bust into the wrong house, but when you send a K-9 over first and you can't get over a fence fast enough, you can't just assume that there is going to be an 80 year old man over there, you assume that if the K9 hits, it's the perp you're after. We are humans as well, we aren't perfect and WE can't predict what is going to happen. As I have always stated it's a tragedy what happened to the man and I feel for him, but none of you were in that officers position.

LibertyEagle
05-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Liberty there are still peace officers out there, that do still work for the people. I am one of them, I have never had a complaint and have never over-stepped my bounds as an LEO.
I figured you were one of the good guys or you wouldn't be here. :) I am glad that you are.

The problem is that some of these police officers have faced worse shit than I can imagine, as my beat rarely ever puts me anywhere too dangerous, but thenyou also have a LOT of peace officers that were also in the wars and being in war has a way of screwing with your mind, where you begin to see everyone as the enemy.
I am sure it does. But, they either need to be retrained (like you suggested), or ex-military shouldn't be allowed to be in the police force. But, not retrained by Blackwater or whatever they are called. As I understand it, they are involved in doing such things. ;) I guess I am kind of surprised that all of this isn't noticed in a psych evaluation when they are applying.

Perhaps, I'm lucky that I didn't end up with a severe case of PTSD like a lot of my brothers and sisters, even after taking three bullets. DoI agree that a lot of these cops need to be retrained, yea, I do. But it doesn't help when you see a bleeding heart post another story that insults an officer, especially when said bleeding heart isn't anofficer and has probably never had a shot taken at him a day in his whole military career. Then again, I don't know much about anti-federalist or what he has or hasn't done in his military career. For all I know is he could have been in the rear with the gear the entire time, which is what makes him act like this.

I feel for them. I do. But, they have no business being police officers. They really do not. Surely, you agree.

Also, trust me we are not being trained to automatically assume a suspect is guilty. Also, yea we do make mistakes and bust into the wrong house, but when you send a K-9 over first and you can't get over a fence fast enough, you can't just assume that there is going to be an 80 year old man over there, you assume that if the K9 hits, it's the perp you're after. We are humans as well, we aren't perfect and WE can't predict what is going to happen. As I have always stated it's a tragedy what happened to the man and I feel for him, but none of you were in that officers position.

No, but it could have been my brother, my father, etc. and in that case oopsy would not suffice. I doubt it would be enough for you, either, had it been a member of your family, or your pet.

I know you consider your fellow police officers your brothers and sisters, but we are your brothers and sisters too. We are all Americans; we are not Al Qaeda.

Kluge
05-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Well said, LE.

tod evans
05-07-2012, 07:07 AM
As a cop would you have a problem with recording your "on the clock" hours?

I'm of the opinion that transparency of public officials actions would put an end to shenanigans on both sides of the he said/she said blather that takes place in courtrooms every day.

Liberty there are still peace officers out there, that do still work for the people. I am one of them, I have never had a complaint and have never over-stepped my bounds as an LEO. The problem is that some of these police officers have faced worse shit than I can imagine, as my beat rarely ever puts me anywhere too dangerous, but thenyou also have a LOT of peace officers that were also in the wars and being in war has a way of screwing with your mind, where you begin to see everyone as the enemy.

presence
05-07-2012, 07:33 AM
I know a lot of you have a ton of animosity towards cops, but if you've never been one, you have no idea the kid of dangers we do run into out there.

Like flower smoking hippies?

Was there any violence or theft before the cops showed up? Were anyone's rights being abused before the cops showed up? Were any animals being abused before the cops showed up?

Continually, it is the police that draw first blood.

I hope and pray for a social revolution that changes this unconstitutional raping of our people; because I know for sure a violent uprising grows more likely with each dog shot and each non-violent offender imprisoned.

Never forget, we are a well armed people.

the drug war must end NOW,

presence

azxd
05-07-2012, 07:39 AM
And man-made chemical addicts.

phill4paul
05-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Deh Fear Me...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOMxmf0SOCU00nwknymByHasoWP60uN AyhU_QZ9N_yW612llZsdQ

'Cuz I Dangerous!

presence
05-07-2012, 07:54 AM
We are humans as well, we aren't perfect and WE can't predict what is going to happen.

I can predict what is going to happen if "peace officers" continually murder pets and "follow orders" to arrest people that have done no wrong but possess and consume drugs:

Insurrection.

Violence begets violence.
The man with the pipe didn't start this war.
The man with the gun did.

presence

presence
05-07-2012, 08:03 AM

It doesn't matter what your neighbour is cooking in their kitchen.
The constitution and our Creator guarantees freedom of religion.
Without violence or theft there is no lawful crime.
One man's God given liberty ends where the next man's liberty begins,
and not a moment before.

presence

asurfaholic
05-07-2012, 08:03 AM

the problem with this post is you are missing a very important fact. If you think the puppy thing "should be looked into" you might find fire breathing dragon pups who were about to spit fire and kill the officers.

Or you will find a mean sonofabitch cop who takes his hate and manifest it into violent actions.

Without the puppy incident, maybe there really was a dangerous dog who presented a threat to the officer (but really, what right did the officer have being on the property to start with? They were using the wrong plant?).

But, with the puppy incident, we establish that the officer is cold blooded and cruel, and you can't take that away. There is no reason to question the dog's death now.

Like in a court case if you are caught lying about one thing, then your entire credibility is gone, and your testimony worthless.

Bleeding hearts my ass, it is the people's job to question every violent action a public employee does. And fyi, I am fully trained and certified in law enforcement and keep close ties to many in the field. If a cop can't handle the stress of the job, they need a new job.

tod evans
05-07-2012, 08:13 AM

Oh come on you're buying into propaganda.

There are "addicts" of every stripe and color depending on who you talk to....

The only sane way to view other people is by paying attention to what they DO.....not what they consume or what they're thinking or talking about......What they DO.

If a person steals, rapes baby seals, shoots puppies or assaults another person they are DOING something wrong.....If a person sits at home and smokes or snorts or shoots anything they are not DOING anything to anyone else or their property....

What about power "addicts"....gambling, sex, booze, religion, politics........?

Until the "addict" gets off his ass and DOES something wrong then for Pete's sake leave him alone.

Kylie
05-07-2012, 09:00 AM
I can predict what is going to happen if "peace officers" continually murder pets and "follow orders" to arrest people that have done no wrong but possess and consume drugs:

Insurrection.

Violence begets violence.
The man with the pipe didn't start this war.
The man with the gun did.

presence

This is what I see too. And this is what I do NOT want to happen.

But something needs to be done in order to get the cops back into their constraints. You don't have a right to tread upon my property and destroy it, no matter what kind of funny looking outfit you have on.

I would say the first step in getting this back under control would be to sever the ties between them and DHS. From there I don't know. I just do my best to stay way clear of them, because I don't trust them. And IMO, that's a sad situation in and of itself.

oyarde
05-07-2012, 10:48 AM
the problem with this post is you are missing a very important fact. If you think the puppy thing "should be looked into" you might find fire breathing dragon pups who were about to spit fire and kill the officers.

Or you will find a mean sonofabitch cop who takes his hate and manifest it into violent actions.

Without the puppy incident, maybe there really was a dangerous dog who presented a threat to the officer (but really, what right did the officer have being on the property to start with? They were using the wrong plant?).

But, with the puppy incident, we establish that the officer is cold blooded and cruel, and you can't take that away. There is no reason to question the dog's death now.

Like in a court case if you are caught lying about one thing, then your entire credibility is gone, and your testimony worthless.

Bleeding hearts my ass, it is the people's job to question every violent action a public employee does. And fyi, I am fully trained and certified in law enforcement and keep close ties to many in the field. If a cop can't handle the stress of the job, they need a new job. I would like to purchase a fire breathing puppy .

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-07-2012, 11:40 AM
It is called a "circular force continuum".

It is joint idea that emanated from both the feds and the lawyers and insurance companies.

Very basically, it means that a cop can use whatever means he has at his disposal to neutralize any threat.

Control of the scene and "officer safety" are the prime directives.

Before that, force escalation was "vertical" with only one level of force above what was being used that could be deployed.

So, the bottom line is, a cop is legally justified in blowing you or your dogs, or a family member away, if they perceive any threat to their safety.

Thanks for clarifying that AF

Lishy
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
What's with cops killing dogs? You'd think there would be some sorta non-lethal dart gun by now...

oyarde
05-07-2012, 11:58 AM
What's with cops killing dogs? You'd think there would be some sorta non-lethal dart gun by now... most of them dislike children , old people , puppies and lemonade.

Philhelm
05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
most of them dislike children , old people , puppies and lemonade.

And Ron Paul supporters.

heavenlyboy34
05-07-2012, 01:53 PM
What's with cops killing dogs? You'd think there would be some sorta non-lethal dart gun by now...
Aside from the many incidences of sociopathy, I imagine it's 'roid rage.

presence
05-07-2012, 02:04 PM
I imagine it's 'roid rage.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/26/illegal-steroid-use-among-police-officers-a-big-problem/

usage levels among police officers could rival the seediest patches of the pro sports landscape.
[]
as many as a quarter of police officers were using some kind of performance-enhancing drug.
[]
[]
"Essentially, this has become commonplace."
[]
"It's a big problem, and from the number of cases, it's something we shouldn't ignore,"

Pericles
05-07-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't want cops dead.

And I also don't want my dogs, children, or myself dead. If I have to choose between the two, then I will, but I will not revel in the decision or the outcome.

Bad karma.

Like I said before, it's time to get a shit load of dogs, train to be mean as fuck, and not really care if a few get picked off by the cops. It sucks, because we like to treat our pets like family members, but the cops are doing their damnedest to destroy that.

Unintended consequence of the war on dogs.