PDA

View Full Version : Boone County Clerk Kenny Brown Endorses Thomas Massie

Sola_Fide
05-05-2012, 03:04 PM
This guy led the fight against Gary Moore's Parks Tax. Solid endorsement...

FLORENCE, Kentucky – Boone County Clerk Kenny Brown, has endorsed Thomas Massie for Congress in Kentucky’s 4th District. Mr. Brown, a former Boone County GOP Chairman, was the leader of Citizens for Lower Taxes, the group that successfully fought the $48 million Boone County Parks Tax Initiatives in 2008.

"I know most of the candidates personally and I believe Thomas Massie is the best one to make principled decisions in Washington, D.C.” said Brown. “Thomas is the true conservative in this race; he will do what is best for our community and our country instead of worrying about getting reelected. With our country nearly $16 trillion in debt, we don’t need to send any more liberals or moderates to Washington. I strongly endorse Thomas Massie.”

Thomas Massie, 41, holds an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and a graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He is an award winning inventor, successful businessman, and farmer. Currently he serves as Judge Executive in Lewis County where he lives with his wife and four children on their family farm.

http://www.thomasmassie.com/2012/05/04/kenny-brown-leading-opponent-of-boone-county-parks-tax-endorses-thomas-massie-for-congress/

Shotdown1027
05-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Sounds like a very strong endorsement from the kind of guy who would normally be against us. Good job, Massie-team.

Thargok
05-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Sounds like a very strong endorsement from the kind of guy who would normally be against us. Good job, Massie-team.

Oh, Kenny Brown has always been with the proverbial "us." Great guy.

Cowlesy
05-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Outstanding!! Thanks, Kenny Brown!