PDA

View Full Version : Thy Black Man on the Ron Paul campaign

1stAmendguy
05-05-2012, 07:48 AM
h ttp://thyblackman.com/2012/05/05/ron-paul-2012-campaign-near-the-end/

KMX
05-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Once I seen the title of the website, I left.

Revolution9
05-05-2012, 08:12 AM
http://thyblackman.com/2012/05/05/ron-paul-2012-campaign-near-the-end/

A load of psuedo-intellectual tripe. Sick TMOT on this clown.

Rev9

FindLiberty
05-05-2012, 10:28 AM
I did not look at that url.

OP title seems OK though: Only six more months to go now...

Ron Paul then becomes POTUS in Jan.2013.

kcchiefs6465
05-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Once I seen the title of the website, I left.
This. A rootkit waiting to happen. My computer is still a little bit "special" from a link I clicked on a while ago. I generally don't click on any link unless I know the website. I can say THYBLACKMAN doesn't pass the proverbial "smell test."

LibertyEagle
05-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Please don't bring negative articles from obscure blogs over here. Because all that does is give them more visibility in Google, causing more people to see them.

Jingles
05-05-2012, 02:21 PM
The Ron Paul campaign is never-ending. Regardless of the year or presidential race it will never end. It is a campaign for liberty, peace, property rights, free markets, voluntary trade, free trade with other nations, etc... The Ron Paul campaign continues with or without Ron Paul.

GeorgiaAvenger
05-05-2012, 02:48 PM
ThyBlackMan endorsed Ron Paul.

Sola_Fide
05-05-2012, 03:18 PM
ThyBlackMan endorsed Ron Paul.

Really? Why would they say this?

What the Ron Paul campaign came to mean then was no longer “we’ll cut taxes and bureaucracy so we will prosper more” but “I’m an ideological maniac who will slash programs we need to maintain world stability.” Love it or hate it, Pax Americana like all imperial rule has provided a “higher court” in which international disputes go and are resolved. Fewer catastrophic wars happen.

GeorgiaAvenger
05-05-2012, 03:23 PM

I have no clue. I just remember they endorsed(or supported him with several articles)

papitosabe
05-05-2012, 04:42 PM

i think they did endorse...i think it may just have been a diff writer that wrote that piece... also , if ya'll look, not 1 of the comments support what the writer says, in fact, several attack him ... there are several negative articles on RP, not sure we should keep posting them though... moles in this forum, see threads like these, and use our own forum, to spread/tweet/facebook/link these stories, and give them undeserved **attention...

cucucachu0000
05-05-2012, 05:43 PM
this seems like the view of a guy who was hoping ron would have pandered to the sheep. im glad he didnt he has woken up millions because of it

BlackTerrel
05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I agree with a couple of the other commenters about linking to these sites. I never heard of this site before it was posted on RPF.

It probably gets 100 views a day/who cares?

DamianTV
05-06-2012, 02:17 AM
I'd like to Motion to the OP that the Link to the article be REMOVED ENTIRELY. We dont want this kind of publicity, or to support sites that thrive on discrediting Ron Paul.

Do I have a Second to my Motion?

FindLiberty
05-06-2012, 07:56 AM
...Do I have a Second to my Motion?

I'll Second that Motion for the reasons you stated. Thank you for pointing this out.

jemuf
05-06-2012, 10:59 AM
I'd like to Motion to the OP that the Link to the article be REMOVED ENTIRELY. We dont want this kind of publicity, or to support sites that thrive on discrediting Ron Paul.

Do I have a Second to my Motion?

I read this article yesterday by filtering Google to News/Elections/Ron Paul. I was surprised to see it on RPF today.

This was a good article. I'd prefer that there wasn't any criticism of Ron Paul, but that's not realistic. However if someone is going to publicly criticize Ron Paul or his supporters then I want that criticism to be professional, reasonably informed, and unbiased. This article seems to be all that.

This is a Ron Paul forum, and this article pertains to Ron Paul. It bothers me that someone would suggest that we censor this forum to the point where this thread can't exist.

What kind of criticism do you think a President Paul will be subjected to once he starts ending the gravy train?

This article was harsh, but for me it was constructive criticism. No one has ever improved without criticism.

Revolution9
05-07-2012, 01:24 PM
What kind of criticism do you think a President Paul will be subjected to once he starts ending the gravy train?

This article was harsh, but for me it was constructive criticism. No one has ever improved without criticism.

It was bogus with alot of derisive adjectives. Lots of things have improved without criticism. And are you saying that RP is gonna read this and take it to heart..pfffft. Not likely. It is just a shot at the support.

Rev9