PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul & Supporters Bringing Fireworks to Sparks (Nevada)

sailingaway
05-04-2012, 07:25 PM
When you look at Ron Paul’s official campaign schedule for May 5, 2012, there’s no mention of an appearance at the Nevada GOP Convention, which got underway today at John Ascuaga’s Nugget in Sparks. But he and his supporters, and the fireworks they are expected to bring to the event tomorrow, are just about all the media is talking about. Not to mention party insiders.

On the published event schedule, Paul is slated to provide “remarks” in the 1:45 – 2:00 pm time slot after the convention is called “back into order.”

How ironic wording can be!

more at link:

http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-paul-supporters-will-bring-fireworks-to-sparks

wgadget
05-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Really? What media?
:confused:

wgadget
05-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Yeah..they seem pretty confident there will BE order...LOL

Not so sure about that...

sailingaway
05-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah..they seem pretty confident there will BE order...LOL

Not so sure about that...

We are very orderly when we have the gavel. We follow the rules.

ClydeCoulter
05-04-2012, 07:40 PM
And now the new chairman, who is close to some of the Paul folks, has to be the enforcer. Too delicious.”

:D

bbartlog
05-04-2012, 07:54 PM
It's good that Paul himself will be there. It should make it a little harder (i.e. more embarrassing) for them to pull any shenanigans. And I suppose it may motivate a few additional supporters to show up, much as I'd like to believe that everyone who has gotten to this point will be going, come hell or high water...

Tyler_Durden
05-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Really? What media?
:confused:

I'm starting to think the MSM is covering the delegate takeover because they can't ignore it. When you have a Convention full of mainstream establishment folks being overtaken by Paul people, it has to be covered. Otherwise the establishment peop,e would realize there's media blackouts and Marginalizations and they themselves would begin to question the Matrix.

Rule of thumb: If it's a Ron Paul event, don't cover it.

If it's a mainstream event including establishment folks, it has to be covered.

Just my 1.5 cents.

sailingaway
05-04-2012, 09:47 PM
If Ron won Maine and Nevada and Romney's delegate count went BACKWARDS and the media hadn't mentioned it, it would have MORE impact and Ron would get MORE momentum and media would be even more discredited.