PDA

View Full Version : If you have a Bank of America account

winston84
06-20-2007, 01:20 AM
http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/

Why Boycott Bank of America?

Bank of America Supports illegal immigration and open borders.

Bank of America has been identified as part of the OBL Open Borders Lobby.

You should Boycott them for the following reasons.

1. Bank of America accepts the worthless Mexican ID called a Matricula Consular card. Only illegal aliens in America need this card to function.
2. Bank of America knowingly gives illegal aliens bank accounts and home mortgages at a time when foreclosures are at historically high levels for legal American citizens.
3. Bank of America is now targeting illegal aliens to receive credit cards with no social security or credit history. In effect, illegal aliens will be given preferential treatment over American credit consumers.
4. Bank of America gives tens of thousands of dollars to racist groups that support illegal immigration such as La Raza (The Race), MALDEF, and LULAC. They also give money to try and defeat immigration enforcement measures supported by the American public such as Arizona's proposition 200!

Companies like Bank of America want to make a buck off of illegal immigration while Americans pay the many costs associated with this crisis.

Existing federal law says they should not do it.

If you visit the website, they have a comprehensive list of banks that DO and DO NOT accept the Mexican Matricula card. If you've close your account, make sure the branch knows exactly why you're closing your account.

When I closed my account with B of A, the teller was well aware of the bad press they were receiving and tried to give me a phone number to call so I can voice my concerns. Needless to say I didn't take down the number and I proceeded to close my account, sorry there is no compromise here. Money talks!

BuddyRey
06-20-2007, 01:36 AM
My bank's so small it's not even on the good/bad list at all (which I suppose is good!)

GreenApples
06-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Wow, I had no idea.

Thanks.

angelatc
06-20-2007, 08:20 PM
I want to know where to get one.

legion
06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
maybe they give loans to illegal immigrants and foreclose on americans because the illegals don't lie about their income and actually pay their bills? :eek:

angelatc
06-20-2007, 08:28 PM
You're a funny guy!!!

legion
06-20-2007, 08:30 PM
just trying to establish what the bank may be thinking...

personally i'd rather have 5 hard working illegals than one lazy american, but of course i'm pragmatic.

Bradley in DC
06-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Bank of America is implementing policies urged on them by US banking regulators. The Federal Reserve itself runs a remittances direct program for Mexicans.

BoA is not catering to illegals.

This has nothing to do with getting Dr. Paul elected.:mad:

If you're seriously interested in the remittances question, PM me and I will send you a copy of my written Congressional testimony on the issue.

angelatc
06-20-2007, 09:08 PM
personally i'd rather have 5 hard working illegals than one lazy american, but of course i'm pragmatic.

Then perhaps you should move to Mexico.

legion
06-20-2007, 09:11 PM
id prefer switzerland

Bradley in DC
06-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Then perhaps you should move to Mexico.

Then they wouldn't be illegals, would they?;)

winston84
06-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Bank of America is implementing policies urged on them by US banking regulators. The Federal Reserve itself runs a remittances direct program for Mexicans.

BoA is not catering to illegals.

This has nothing to do with getting Dr. Paul elected.:mad:

If you're seriously interested in the remittances question, PM me and I will send you a copy of my written Congressional testimony on the issue.

First of all this is the General Politics and Other section, notice the word other. Why is it that some banks happen to not accept the Matricula card, don't tell me it is federal regulations? This post does indeed has everything to do with Dr. Paul's message. Thats what we do in a free market, we have the ability to make a choice and I'm posting this to urge account holders to cancel and choose the competition. I would cancel my account just because of reason #4 alone! Anything I can do to help halt organizations and businesses greasing the wheels for a North American Union. If you lived in southern California, you would be singing a different tune.

austinphish
06-21-2007, 06:49 AM
is it illegal what BOA is doing?

Bradley in DC
06-21-2007, 07:43 AM
What BoA is doing is perfectly legal and encouraged by the Feds. There are many people here legally who do not have "normal" US IDs with SSNs that fit into the mandated boxes that federal regulations required.

That situation contributed to the "unbanked" problem, hampered remittances, and effectively helped foster the illegal document market that enables identify fraud (identity theft in the vernacular). Also, importantly, the prior stupid reguations had the unintended consequence of moving people from highly targeted communities (immigrants) from law enforcement financial intelligence surveillance thereby jeapordizing national security.

worldsupport
06-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Id suggest next time you open a bank account with a bank that doesnt require social security number from illegal immigrants that you dont give yours out either.

Bradley in DC
06-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Id suggest next time you open a bank account with a bank that doesnt require social security number from illegal immigrants that you dont give yours out either.

If you have a SSN you are required to give it to financial institutions for interest-bearing accounts. One need not be a citizen--or even a resident--to open a bank account, buy an ice cream cone or otherwise engage in voluntary exchange. Capitialism is great.

Bradley in DC
06-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Bob Barr and Liberty Papers on the issue:

http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2007/03/02/illegal-immigration-and-the-gops-descent-into-statism/