PDA

View Full Version : Gold Help Wanted: Names, Addresses and Emails of Gold Newsletters Please!

Rivington Essex
11-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Good Morning

khorbis
11-15-2007, 06:32 PM
You know, I see requests like these all the time.
"Tell me how to ______."
"Show me where to _____."
"What is the best way to _____?"

Are so many of us really so helpless? The answer to all of these questions should be, "Do. Your. Own. Research." I'm always happy to help a fellow Paulite, but many questions I've seen posted can be answered quite easily with a little time and effort on the askers part. The answer to this inquiry, for instance, is amazing simply - "GOOGLE IT!" If you can't find the names, addresses, or emails of gold traders, on-or-offline, then you must not be looking very hard, if at all.

Trust your own research and opinions, or you may end up too dependent on the answers of others (kind of the reason the world is the way it is today).

LibertyEagle
11-15-2007, 06:37 PM
I think this is a great idea.

I sent you a PM, Rivington.

micahnelson
11-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Why? So you can raid them TOO YOU FBI PLANT?

jk... lol

ghemminger
11-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Link Please?

pdavis
11-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Google (http://www.google.com)

LibertyEagle
11-15-2007, 06:41 PM
Link Please?

TO WHAT? :confused:

ghemminger
11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Link to google please?

Voice
11-15-2007, 06:52 PM
You know, I'm really tired of hearing "do your own work". It's just like the Deligate situation. Many people really wanted to help, asked for instructions, and were told to f*** off and do their own research. No man is an island, and the value of an organization is more than the sum of its parts.

We need to help each-other.

I'm sure that Rivington Essex knows what google is. The fact that (s)he asked for help means that he's doing as much as he can, and he really does need help. But suppose he really wasn't planning to do anything. Just suppose Rivington Essex really is the lazy type. maybe you should help him anyway! the goal matters, not the participants! So until someone dies and makes you Grand Ruler of the Paulites, stop trying to take control.

Suppose someone in a meetup group asked, "help me with this sign" and was told, "f*** off, do it yourself you lazy bastard" Don't you think this would cause some hard feelings? Don't you think we should be working together?

Please, ladies and gentlemen, we all have the same goal.

If you are offended about the fact that I'm saying this, having very few posts, I would encourage you to look at the message rather than the messenger.

RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL

Lois
11-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Yes, I also take offense at "Do your own research." Of course, we can always do our own research and we do do our own research, but there are times when it is much more helpful and efficient to ask, because others have the information at their fingertips.

I'll send you a PM with a Gold Newsletter writer that I know.

Lois