PDA

View Full Version : Moneybomb? why not a mediabomb?

Paulitician93
05-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I have been with the movement for a while now and have done work for the campaign on my campus where I go to school. I also have been involved in some of the campaign efforts in New Hampshire. If it is true that we have won five states and we now qualify for the convention that means that we could still very well win this thing. I just have one problem...NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT. (not angry caps just caps) The problem I find is that if we can attract hundreds of thousands of individuals to give during moneybombs and bring upwards of 10,000 people out to see Dr. Paul on college campuses, why can't we do some form of "mediabomb" if you will. We need to get info out now. If there was ever a time to not let the MSM have their way it is now. I am calling on all of us to do something about this in the form of a singular event where we get the word out in one MASSIVE NATIONWIDE event. I however would not be sure on the specifics or logistics about this plan but we must make use of what if any resources we have left in a big way if we are serious this year. Please let's start brainstorming ASAP and get this done.

In liberty,

Libertylover93