PDA

View Full Version : Neocons and Neolibs join forces

Anti Federalist
11-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Liberal Wonkette website teams up with right-wing Red State to "declare war on Paultards"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, November 15, 2007

In another example of how the establishment of both sides of the controlled political paradigm are scared stiff of the Texas Congressman's surging popularity, smarmy liberal website Wonkette and frothing Neo-Con blog Red State have ganged up to form an alliance and "declare war" on Ron Paul supporters.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/151107_gang_up.htm

From Wonkette:

We were impressed with your recent banning of Paultards. We have one or two that we kind of like, but we try our best to ban the others. Nevertheless, these little CGI-based runts find their way to new cyber enclaves, from which they donate $4.3 million dollars to celebrate Guy Fawkes, as popularized by that sad excuse for a film, V for Vendetta.

This is a call for internet bipartisanship. We must bipartisan…ly declare war on the Paultards! We don’t know precisely what this war entails. This is where you come in, since you’re the Republicans. You guys know how to carry out wars, right? Strategy and the like? Well, you at least know how to start wars, which is fine with us. We welcome an insurgency. Bring it on, as your leader would say.

As we’ve both witnessed over the past few years, Congress hasn’t passed like, a single bill at all because of immature spats and dangerous political posturing. We will show them how to put aside our differences and work together for AMERICA, by ridding the internet of pompous Paultards. It will be like the U.S. and the Soviet Union teaming up to stop the Nazis. We get to be FDR though. Actually fuck it, we’ll be Stalin.

What say ye?

Bon chance,
Wonkette

From RedState:

Dear Wonkette,

Agreed.

Bombing starts in five minutes.

Sincerely,
RedState.com

LMFAO....morons...

JMann
11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
This is great news because it means the campaign is growing. People that had ignored Paul are now starting to fear him.

Menthol Patch
11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Yep. The neo-cons and neo-libs fear us!

Goldwater Conservative
11-15-2007, 05:03 PM
It will be like the U.S. and the Soviet Union teaming up to stop the Nazis. We get to be FDR though. Actually fuck it, we’ll be Stalin.

There you have it... although it's more like Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia teaming up to fight the freedom-loving Allies.

And I'm not surprised, since when leftists and neo-cons "compromise", authoritarianism accelerates faster than if either was working alone. I bet they're wetting themselves over the prospect of a Brave New Great Society.

JMann
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
There you have it... although it's more like Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia teaming up to fight the freedom-loving Allies.

And I'm not surprised, since when leftists and neo-cons "compromise", authoritarianism accelerates faster than if either was working alone. I bet they're wetting themselves over the prospect of a Brave New Great Society.

Or the Nazis and Japan trying to eliminate the Allies.

RPFTW!
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Ronpaul2008.com gets 3x more traffic than either one of those crappy websites

Broadlighter
11-15-2007, 05:07 PM
I'll give them credit for being honest about their totalitarian ambitions.

Aw heck, let's money-bomb them to smithereens.

Let Freedom Ring!!!!

runderwo
11-15-2007, 05:10 PM
This sounds an awful lot like satire to me.

Anti Federalist
11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
This sounds an awful lot like satire to me.

It is "tongue in cheek" to a certain degree.

But they really mean it.

Screw 'em.

Flash
11-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Well true Americans who vote third party, republican, and democrat will team up against them.

RevolutionSD
11-15-2007, 06:32 PM
It's funny how the neocons & neolibs love to attack ron paul but rarely will promote one of their candidates. They must not be very confident in their choices!

spivey378
11-15-2007, 06:48 PM
notice they'll always trash paul, but never say who they are voting for

"i havent decided yet....."