PDA

View Full Version : All your party belong to us!!!

rodo1776
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Ok screw this all your delegates belong to us thing. (which I love seeing by the way every every weekend as we take over)

ALL YOUR PARTY BELONG TO US is the real deal.

Take over the party. All state party chairs. All national committeemen and women. All state central committees. All district and county chairs. All GOP party posts.

Keep this up PATRIOTS. The details is how we win the revolution.

Take over the party. Leave no stone unturned. Nominate people for every spot. Have slates. Get people to show up.

I love this.

Good luck to all this weekend. Maine Nevada and everywhere else!!

Love you all!!

CaptUSA
05-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh, and to all of you old-style republican lurkers, we are saving the party - not breaking it!

If you keep following the establishment, they're going to ruin this party.

The Ron Paul R3VOLution is bringing the GOP back to where it belongs.
Cut government - instead of growing it slower...
Conservative foreign policy - instead of using our military so liberally...
2nd amendment rights - instead of "hunting" provisions...
Individual liberty - instead of a police state...

Trust us GOP, you will be thanking us in the very near future. And then you will wonder why it took you so long to realize what we were doing.

Tyler_Durden
05-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Everyone run for office, even if it's just local dogcatcher or meter reader. We take back this Country from bottom to top.

rodo1776
05-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Everyone run for office, even if it's just local dogcatcher or meter reader. We take back this Country from bottom to top.

Thats right. dogcatchers are important.

rb3b3
05-02-2012, 06:36 PM
guys can anyone help me? i have no political experience what so ever, i live in long island new york, how can i run for a public office position that can further our liberty cause? anyone care to inbox me and tell me how to do it?

jmdrake
05-02-2012, 06:38 PM

Anti-Federalist for dogcatcher! Call him before the cops get there! ;)

rodo1776
05-02-2012, 06:41 PM
guys can anyone help me? i have no political experience what so ever, i live in long island new york, how can i run for a public office position that can further our liberty cause? anyone care to inbox me and tell me how to do it?

You need to research local party rules. All are different. Contact GOP offices for long Island and find out what the process is. Good luck. Call the GOP office locally.
the fact that you dont know means that it is may be easy to take over.

Good luck.

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 06:46 PM
GOP, ALL your party are belongz to us!

Quick someone make a cat picture out of that.

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Oh, and to all of you old-style republican lurkers, we are saving the party - not breaking it!

Trust us GOP, you will be thanking us in the very near future. And then you will wonder why it took you so long to realize what we were doing.

This

+rep x1000

Sentient Void
05-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Share, share, share,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSif8Q2ZI8&feature=player_embedded

alieas007
05-02-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/247556.jpg
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/2/n3aYXH8rH0CyLCiv0HCr8w2.jpg

heavenlyboy34
05-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Meh. TPTB will just pump their money into another party and the MSM will ignore this "new" party. No hope or change. No breaking out of The Matrix. Move along.

Sentient Void
05-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Meh. TPTB will just pump their money into another party and the MSM will ignore this "new" party. No hope or change. No breaking out of The Matrix. Move along.

Defeatist!

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 07:15 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/247556.jpg
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/2/n3aYXH8rH0CyLCiv0HCr8w2.jpg

YES! Thank you!

WilliamC
05-02-2012, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBivfBCPZow

heavenlyboy34
05-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Defeatist!
They'll also change the law to exclude the "new" GOP from debates and so on. /pessimist

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 07:34 PM
They'll also change the law to exclude the "new" GOP from debates and so on. /pessimist

Sadly you're most likely right.

FindLiberty
05-02-2012, 07:35 PM
TAKE OVER THE PARTY!

Eat its brain and gain it’s knowledge. Then, tear off it's head and poop down the neck! ;-)

Henry Rogue
05-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by jmdrake

Anti-Federalist for dogcatcher! Call him before the cops get there!
LOL perfect

cucucachu0000
05-02-2012, 09:07 PM
im running for republican county comitee in middlesex NJ to get my foot in the door i hope to move up and kick some establisment type guys to the curb on my way.

Titus
05-02-2012, 09:17 PM
We need to focus not just on the GOP. Now if you are running/are a delegate I would not recommend any delegate admit to Democratic tendencies publicly. That being said there can be "liberal" libertarians that can shrink the size of government radically but would disagree with Ron on where to cut. We should draw these people in too. We have made inroads in the GOP. Four years from now, we hopefully can start on the Democratic party.

DisabledVet
05-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.love-classics.com/images/all_your_delegates.jpg

lib3rtarian
05-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Ok screw this all your delegates belong to us thing. (which I love seeing by the way every every weekend as we take over)

ALL YOUR PARTY BELONG TO US is the real deal.

Take over the party. All state party chairs. All national committeemen and women. All state central committees. All district and county chairs. All GOP party posts.

Keep this up PATRIOTS. The details is how we win the revolution.

Take over the party. Leave no stone unturned. Nominate people for every spot. Have slates. Get people to show up.

I love this.

Good luck to all this weekend. Maine Nevada and everywhere else!!

Love you all!!

Last week, I became the district vice-chair. I would gun for the district chair spot next, except I am not sure I want it. The current district chair spends 20 hour days buried with party work and I don't have that much time for it. I do wanna be a voting member in the county GOP though, which I am going to try to be.

Crickett
05-02-2012, 09:38 PM

Do you have Justice of the Peace positions there? Is a good start..or school board? I would see what district you are in and then find out if there are ANY positions in that district that are running unopposed. If only a Democrat is running you can get on as a Repub and maybe not have to do much of anything to win..:)

mport1
05-02-2012, 09:42 PM
There is nothing I like more than how pissed off all these Republicans are getting at the Ron Paul people. It is priceless.

Carehn
05-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Just go to a republican party meeting. A county one. and you should be able to figure out how to do that on your own. find out who the local party chair is and ask them. Don't come off as A paul supporter tell you find your 'clicks in the party' And you will see what i mean. People, some people will treat you like shit in a very nice way, in a way to make you feel not welcome. just let them know in the same nice way to ' fuck off ' Once you find the party run for PC. That is Precinct committee men. The district will consist of a couple of blocks being the SMALLEST elected position one can hold and easy as all hell to win. Then after that through osmosis you should have a better understanding about how partys really work. In that way thats hard to describe in words but if i have to use one i would use 'sadistic' (did not pull out of ass, look up meaning of word)

Ok. So I know this may seem hard but you will meet friends. they will be people like you in the party that you can confide in. Spy's do exist so tread lightly. After that you will begin to collude with your crew about who runs for what.

CAUTION : You are now a politician so expect people to bash on you publicly.

lib3rtarian
05-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Since rb3b3 is in NY, maybe he should try running as a Dem, like what Dan O'Connor is doing. Some of the progressive positions actually would have helped advance liberty if the Dems would stick by the campaign promises. You could run on Dan's platform - anti-war, civil liberties, auditing the Fed. Also learn Spanish so you could reach out for the Hispanic vote. I doubt you could win a general election for local office in NY running as a Republican.

Titus
05-02-2012, 10:02 PM
lib3 I agree. If someone wanted to make inroads in California they might want to run as a Democrat or unaffiliated such as city council. New York sounds like a similar state. Many people who feel like Ron Paul would be bad for the middle class might receive the ideas better if from a Democrat and tailored to protect more areas as fundamental liberties.

J_White
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM
its already happening, the GOP is undergoing a major transformation !

seriousvassal
05-02-2012, 11:21 PM
We need to remember once we have control of the party, we are then responsible for the party.

JJ2
05-02-2012, 11:57 PM

Lovers of liberty, Duxbury, VT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duxbury,_Vermont) needs you! :D

Athan
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
My man.
+rep for you.

Todd
05-03-2012, 07:47 AM

QFT

ronpaulhawaii
05-03-2012, 08:15 AM
We need to remember once we have control of the party, we are then responsible for the party.

+rep

Carehn
05-03-2012, 08:16 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlVqfC8-UI

Danke
05-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Anti-Federalist for dogcatcher! Call him before the cops get there! ;)

Nah, he'd just end up screwing the pooch.

drummergirl
05-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Generally true, but Long island is more conservative.

Since rb3b3 is in NY, maybe he should try running as a Dem, like what Dan O'Connor is doing. Some of the progressive positions actually would have helped advance liberty if the Dems would stick by the campaign promises. You could run on Dan's platform - anti-war, civil liberties, auditing the Fed. Also learn Spanish so you could reach out for the Hispanic vote. I doubt you could win a general election for local office in NY running as a Republican.

Titus
05-03-2012, 11:24 AM
True and so is Albany. I forgot about that. Gah, it's been awhile since I was in NY.