PDA

View Full Version : writing college essay against the TSA

leffewture
05-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello Liberty Lovers,

I am in the process of writing a researched argumentative essay regarding the TSA and whether or not it violates the 4th amendment (or any other law for that matter)

I have researched a lot and found a lot.

I have dug up the original legislation for its creation (unanimously passed, even Ron voted for it!)

However, i could definitely use more good, credible sources both FOR and AGAINST the TSA.

So if you have anything, please post it here or send it my way! Thank you in advance!

JebSanderson
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Perhaps the best source against the TSA is the constitution. The federal government does not have the power to form the TSA.

Schifference
05-04-2019, 05:47 AM
I'm so terribly bad at essay witing, so I sometimes use essay services ( college-paper.org review (https://topeduservices.com/reviews/college-paper-org/) ), but don't judge me. I like doing my homework, but essays are a different thing. I read a lot to improve my writing skills somehow.

I do not understand. You have been here 4 months and have 10 posts. What was so important about your input or the topic that inspired you to dig up a 7 year old thread to ad your input?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-04-2019, 08:40 AM
I do not understand. You have been here 4 months and have 10 posts. What was so important about your input or the topic that inspired you to dig up a 7 year old thread to ad your input?

I've been guilty of posting to dead threads because the recommended threads on the bottom are sometimes super old