PDA

View Full Version : Ron Pauls Break Making me Anxious

AlexMerced
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Since according to his schedule he's eeen taking some days off this week, it's really killing me not to see any type of media appearances on youtube, I need to feed the dragon.

There need to be a greatest hits special on c-span with all the addresses from his book, that would be sweet.

kevman657
11-15-2007, 03:46 PM
He's been taking days off to campaign in New Hampshire. Not to mention he still votes consistently on bills going through the house...

kylejack
11-15-2007, 03:48 PM
He's speaking in front of some chiefs of staff in DC today.

American
11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
He needs to start spending that money he has and without mercy. I hope he isnt going to be to frugal, we can always send him more money.

kevman657
11-15-2007, 03:52 PM
He needs to start spending that money he has and without mercy. I hope he isnt going to be to frugal, we can always send him more money.

He already said he will be frugal, but this doesn't mean he won't spend it all. Towards the end when the primaries start up money is very important.

Ron Paul Fan
11-15-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm behind him 100% and think he's doing a great job. It's not like he's sitting around watching Gunsmoke all day. He's working in the House and campaigning in New Hampshire. Don't fret.

chrismatthews
11-15-2007, 03:53 PM
He needs to take some time anyway, he was looking a bit give out near the end of last week.

AlexMerced
11-15-2007, 03:55 PM
it'snot that, I just need fresh footage to feed my addiction

jgmaynard
11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Heh heh. :)

He hasn't had much if anything on his site all this week.

Here's what we know: he has begun the week doing small, retail politics in northern NH (a great move, btw), and he is ending the week doing the same thing in Iowa and then he goes on to Nevada. What do those states have in common? ;)

Our man is on a retail public-shmoozing spree in the early primary states. :D

JM

Ron Paul Fan
11-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Exactly jgmaynard. Congressman Paul is not shopping around the city of Washington D.C. spending campaign funds all day. He's campaigning and last time I checked, that's what people wanted him to do. Now that he's doing, they still complain. I just don't get it.

me3
11-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Ron was on the radio twice today.

JMann
11-15-2007, 03:59 PM
If Paul continues along the same path that he has so far he spends the money from he previous quarter in the current quarter. This means he will spend about 5.1 million this quarter leaving a nice war chest for when the primaries start. He very well may have more cash on hand than any Republican on 1/1/08

jonahtrainer
11-15-2007, 04:17 PM
it'snot that, I just need fresh footage to feed my addiction

I've found making our own footage feeds the addiction even better. We've had several blips on TV and in the newspaper. We live in a city with over 1M people. Anyway, food for thought.

Goldwater Conservative
11-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Unlike four of the five frontrunners, he still has a job, so I think he should get whatever rest he needs to take NH by storm right under everyone's noses. :)

wakejumpin
11-15-2007, 04:42 PM
in my honors political science class we recently went in depth about the process of legislation in the house. With the amount of dedication required to campaign as much as he needs to and pay attention to legislative process in the house, I think in the long run it will benefit the campaign that he gets his days off. remember that his job as elected by his constituents is to represent his district, first and foremost. We just need to up our ante every day that he takes off. The grassroots effort can easily make up for one day that Ron Paul has a rest. We owe it to him.