PDA

View Full Version : International Scientific Order Needed To Facilitate “The Big Die Off”, Top UN Adviser Says

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 12:21 PM
International Scientific Order Needed To Facilitate “The Big Die Off”, Top UN Adviser Says

Jurriaan Maessen
Infowars.com
April 30, 2012

In 2004, emeritus professor of physics at California State University and American representative to the UN, Roger Dittmann, stated that all policies related to Agenda 21 should be pursued with the aim of worldwide population reduction and population control. “The Big Die Off,” the professor eagerly added, “has already begun.”

http://static.infowars.com/2012/04/i/general/firstglobal.jpg

In his presentation Sustainable Development, the New International Scientific Order, and UN Reform he gives his own definition of the term “sustainable development:”

“Economic (and other) development that leads to reduction in population toward an optimum level for maximization of the quality of life, i.e. environmentally benign development that reduces the birth rate,” Dittmann explains on page 14 of his lecture notes.

Furthermore, the emeritus professor writes bluntly that (capitals by Dittmann) “The Big Die Off has already begun (page 17).”

In order to facilitate such a massive “die-off,” the professor proposes (page 18) global governance to make sure the directives will be universally applied:

“Since this is a global effort, it requires global organization, both governmental and popular,” he writes.

Dittmann’s specific remark concerning this “big die off” echoes Paul Ehrlich’s remark just a few days ago in response to the elitist UK-based Royal Society report People and the Planet.

After the Royal Society report was published (listing among its “key recommendations” several measures to drastically reduce population) Ehrlich said:

“The question is: can you go over the top without a disaster, like a worldwide plague or a nuclear war between India and Pakistan? If we go on at the pace we are there’s going to be various forms of disaster. Some maybe slow motion disasters like people getting more and more hungry, or catastrophic disasters because the more people you have the greater the chance of some weird virus transferring from animal to human populations, there could be a vast die-off.”

Veiled threats from the most vicious of eugenicists the world has ever known. I don’t have to remind readers that all this talk of death and mass-death is becoming more common every day. Only recently I highlighted the case of University College’s Emeritus Professor John Guillebaud, patron of the UK-based “Population Matters”, who depicted among other things a machine-gun, a hospital bed, and a knife dripping with blood, as examples of “natural” population control as opposed to “artificial” methods such as contraception and family planning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-TPj9H0_gJQ

Back to Dittmann’s 2004 presentation. In his notes he also calls for a new “International Scientific Order” to make sure the entire scientific community is armed and ready to implement worldwide population reduction. Dittmann:

“Not only do people require organization about their (multiple) identities (including professional, scholarly, and scientific), they need international, even supranational affiliation, facing a common adversary.”

This common adversary-remark is completely in the spirit of the Club of Rome’s 1993 The First Global Revolution in which the authors state:

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill….All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”

To illustrate that in the case of professor Roger Dittmann we are not dealing with some isolated mad scientist in a cellar-lab, his own resume will suffice:

“He served on the Executive Board of the World Federation of Scientific Workers (WFSW), in which he has been active since 1967, and has represented the WFSW at the United Nations. He presides over the U.S. affiliate of the WFSW, the U.S. Federation of Scholars and Scientists, founded in 1937 as the American Association of Scientific Workers, which is also affiliated with the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). He has also served as Chair of the Southern California Federation of Scientists, on the National Council of the Federation of American Scientists, as well as on the Executive Board of the Pacific Division of the AAAS. He has extensive international contacts and experience, including working with UNESCO.”

Ah, UNESCO, always UNESCO. For those who think that the entire population reduction-mantra is somehow the end result of rigorous scientific thinking, the calculated, incremental and synchronized move toward a brave new world should inform them about its true origins. It is not a bottom-up thing, somehow evolving naturally from the grass roots; it is a top-down scientific dictatorship rather, posing as grass roots, but carefully crafted to brainwash as large an audience as it can through the use of mass media, schooling systems and other available instruments of propaganda. In 1974, the Director-General of UNESCO, Rene Maheu, stressed the importance of gathering all media, irrespective of its medium, under the great wing of UNESCO and the globalists. At a banquet of the International Coordinating Council of the Man and the Biosphere Programme in Williamsburg, USA, Maheu starts out by giving some insight in UNESCO’s long-term vision for mankind (page 2):

“The rationale behind the MAB (Man and the Biosphere) programme is to ensure that the physical, biological and other environmental requirements of man are placed in the hands of each of us (present) and remain under our overall control.”

Explaining to his listening audience that the earth will disintegrate if not for “a collective effort planned, organized and executed by the international community acting in concert,” the Director-General goes on to state:

“I believe that we have now reached the point in world affairs where we must have a systematic reorganization of international relations on all levels.” He of course favors the UN as the proper body to do the reorganizing, gives it its proper name (page 4):

“I wish to reiterate my firm conviction- together with my hope- that a new world order- political, monetary, economic and social- should now be established.”

UNESCO’s founder, Vice President of the Eugenics Society and foremost transhumanist Julian Huxley, explained why global governance is crucial in his UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy:

“Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable.”

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/international-scientific-order-needed-to-facilitate-the-big-die-off-top-un-adviser-says/

Anti Federalist
05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Conspiracy theorist.

Fear monger.

There is no "elite agenda" to reduce global population.

bolil
05-02-2012, 02:11 PM
If they do that, won't they also be destroying like 90% of the gene pool, it will result in a bottleneck... not a good thing.

Zippyjuan
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
The Depopulation Thread of The Week?

Proof Alex Jones wants to kill everybody since he is so busy promoting the theory.

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
If they do that, won't they also be destroying like 90% of the gene pool, it will result in a bottleneck... not a good thing.

They heavily inbreed anyway.

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Conspiracy theorist.

Fear monger.

There is no "elite agenda" to reduce global population.

You just made 100 AJ haters cry with one post by beating them to the punch.

+infinite rep

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 04:17 PM
The ability of humans to believe complete and utter bullshit so that they don't have to face the discomforts of reality is absolutely amazing. Mind numbingly staggering.

osan
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
“The Big Die Off,” the professor eagerly added, “has already begun.”

This is the sort of editorial rumpus that serves only to assassinate the credibility of the author. There is no need for it, even if it is true because I was not there and unless the author can say he was and give a very strong characterization of this as fact, he needs to cut the crap and state facts only. I accept the quote. I question the editorial characterization of the manner in which it was "added". It reads like the sort of left-wing hit piece that these people complain about so bitterly.

...reduction in population ...facilitate such a massive “die-off,” ...drastically reduce population) ...slow motion disasters like people getting more and more hungry ...mass-death ...implement worldwide population reduction

What I have found curious in all of this is that these eugenicists and their fellow travelers use these terms constantly, yet I myself cannot recall ever hearing from them the details of how such reductions are to be achieved or in what time frame. Most curious indeed, given all the yak about the urgency of the need for it. Has nobody attempted to pin one of these guys down to such specifics? If not, why? If so, what were the results?

The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”

Ominous sounding, but this can be parsed for meaning in any of several ways. The question then is what does he actually mean in the nitty gritty specifics by such a statement? Sound to me like he is saying humanity is an autoimmune disease.

ZenBowman
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
The ability of humans to believe complete and utter bullshit so that they don't have to face the discomforts of reality is absolutely amazing. Mind numbingly staggering.

Agreed, may I present you as exhibit A.

ZenBowman
05-02-2012, 05:19 PM

Agreed, may I present you as exhibit A.

John F Kennedy III
05-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Bump

LadyBastiat
05-02-2012, 08:41 PM
So THIS is how the world ends? Zombie apocalypse from planned world depopulation experiments gone wrong? I better buy the book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kfZ29lrGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Or, I could wait until the zombie apocalypse happens and get it for free. :p

Is this for real? It actually wouldn't surprise me. I mean hell, we've got the head of the EPA in what is supposed to be the "freest" nation on the planet espousing that we handle enforcing regulations via the way of the Romans. "Crucify 5 random guys and the village becomes very easy to manage."

Is inter-planetary travel possible yet? Have we discovered any planets close by that are habitable? Beam me up Scotty, they whole damn world has gone stark, raving mad!