PDA

View Full Version : Let's WORK TOGETHER to make the BEST CNN/YOU-TUBE video!

JoeTB
11-15-2007, 03:21 PM
I believe that the folks over at Ron Paul HQ are making a mistake by having a contest in which individuals freely work, independently, in order to create the best video according to their inspirations.

As we have seen here, a better approach would be to start with something, and then have the multitudes here modify the video until we came up with the perfect one. In fact, I am beginning to doubt that some of the better videos that inspired us all were not actually built by a committee.

I'm not that good with videos myself, so I will let someone else start this going.

As a ground-rule, I would just advise that the video not actually link to ronpaulforums itself, due to the ridiculing and unwelcoming elitism that prospective supports may at first encountered here. It is better for them to end up here later, on accident, to make sure that they have the constitution to be real supporters.

AggieforPaul
11-15-2007, 03:26 PM
I think a bunch of us should create similar videos so that CNN takes notice and airs one.

ValidusCustodiae
11-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Um, they have to be created by individuals according to the rules, only the creator is allowed to have seen the ad. This rules out any 3rd party help. Sorry. You're on your own, I have a feeling a LOT of entries are going to be disqualified because people haven't bothered to read the rules.

Magsec
11-15-2007, 04:46 PM
if you want NH ad #1 redux, then....
We can do this, we just need a clearly defined leader/mediator to put it together.

ValidusCustodiae
11-15-2007, 04:55 PM
We can do this, we just need a clearly defined leader/mediator to put it together.

Sigh, some people just don't listen. Have fun.

JoeTB
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM

No problem, I will be the leader. Go ahead and get it started.