PDA

View Full Version : The GOOD NEWS for today is:

BLS
11-15-2007, 02:13 PM
I just got off the phone with a reporter from the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

he's going to be running a story about me and my recent fight with City Hall over my Ron Paul sign.

It MIGHT be in tomorrow's or Saturdays Pioneer Press.

www.pioneerplanet.com (http://www.pioneerplanet.com)

:D:D

And I didn't piss anyone off in the process either.
(well...maybe the city, and Rudy supporters, but I'm cool with that)

chrismatthews
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I just got off the phone with a reporter from the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

he's going to be running a story about me and my recent fight with City Hall over my Ron Paul sign.

It MIGHT be in tomorrow's or Saturdays Pioneer Press.

www.pioneerplanet.com (http://www.pioneerplanet.com)

:D:D

And I didn't piss anyone off in the process either.
(well...maybe the city, and Rudy supporters, but I'm cool with that)

good job :)

jd603
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Good.

BLS
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Good news apparently DOESN'T travel fast.....

r3volution
11-15-2007, 02:33 PM
your such a press whore . i wish i was that important :p

BLS
11-15-2007, 02:35 PM
your such a press whore . i wish i was that important :p

I don't even care about me...I think it's cool as shit that Ron Paul's name is going to be in the hands off over 500,000 readers this weekend.

I could care less if they even used my name. I'm just the vehicle carrying the message.

(but if I find a woman through this..then yes, I'm a whore.)

r3volution
11-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I don't even care about me...I think it's cool as shit that Ron Paul's name is going to be in the hands off over 500,000 readers this weekend.

I could care less if they even used my name. I'm just the vehicle carrying the message.

(but if I find a woman through this..then yes, I'm a whore.)

i was joking , just think if you would have shut up and obeyed . a lot less people would know about Ron right now ..

BLS
11-15-2007, 02:56 PM
i was joking , just think if you would have shut up and obeyed . a lot less people would know about Ron roght now ..

No, I know. I was being a touch facetious.

I guess it is going to run in tomorrows paper.

r3volution
11-15-2007, 02:58 PM
post a copy/link when it runs .. thanks for putting up with all that BS , it really turned out to be gold in the end ..

nunaem
11-15-2007, 03:03 PM
The Pioneer Press ran a small article in the Opinions section earlier this week that called Ron Paul 'eccentric' and said he wouldn't win. Hopefully this article may be kinder.

BLS
11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
The Pioneer Press ran a small article in the Opinions section earlier this week that called Ron Paul 'eccentric' and said he wouldn't win. Hopefully this article may be kinder.

I educated the reporter. He kept calling RP a libertarian, and I said, 'no, he's more of a constitutionalist. he has some very differing views from a libertarian.'

I explained in detail about the IRS and how we could realisitically eliminate the IRS and income tax without running our government into the ground.
I wowed him with facts. I don't think it'll be a hit piece.
It will likely be more focused on me, but we did talk at length about RP.

V Ron Paul 2008
11-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow that is GREAT news! Keep up the good work! The more the words gets spread to the masses the better.

BLS
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I find it funny that this appears to be the only thread today so far that is positive, and I've got a total of 12 replies, and of those, half are probably mine. :D

I guess it's true. People DO like negativity.

Thank you for the kind words V.

Seabhacre
11-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Just wanted to add mine so you don't feel to lonely here...

As for what you did.. Bravo!!!

This is a great example of how sometimes standing a fighting is the best option. We can't let small-minded bureaucrats intimadate people anymore...

Thank you for your stand.

BLS
11-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to add mine so you don't feel to lonely here...

As for what you did.. Bravo!!!

This is a great example of how sometimes standing a fighting is the best option. We can't let small-minded bureaucrats intimadate people anymore...

Thank you for your stand.

Thanks!

speciallyblend
11-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Ron Paul;)