PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Liberty TV channel - cheap

Elwar
04-30-2012, 01:22 PM
So I just put in an order for my Raspberri Pi (http://www.raspberrypi.org/), a $35 computer that can hook up to Internet and has an HDMI to connect to your TV.

So, how does this relate to Ron Paul and liberty?

My plan for developing an app for this little computer is as follows:

Create a distributed streaming technology that can upload/download torrent files on the back end, and set up a video streaming app that plays these videos non-stop in the front end.

So, basically, you get one of these little devices and plug it into your TV and to your router (optional wireless USB connection) and it starts up and all it does is stream pro-liberty TV.

We work with liberty video makers like Adam Kokesh, RevPAC, etc for time slots and stream the video to all of the devices.

From a user perspective, you just switch from one HDMI device to another to watch the channel.

From a distribution perspective, I would just send out a file to several of the torrent sites and allow the streaming application to pick up the next video to show. Being a bittorrent, the speed of the video download would increase based on more people using the device.

Any thoughts?

ClydeCoulter
06-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Elwar, with all the controls that can be put on the internet, ever thought about alternate methods, such as "short wave"?