PDA

View Full Version : Help with abortion question

yoshimaroka
11-15-2007, 01:21 PM
"3rd term trimester fetuses cannot simply be aborted legally without question. Why are you lying? Fetuses that are aborted in this timeframe are aborted for the health of the woman and that should always be legal. A woman who is 7 months along can't just go get an abortion because she doesn't want to be a mother. there are laws on the books agains that, even in California which is notoriously pro-choice. Get real."

Is this true?

Corydoras
11-19-2007, 12:39 AM
The notorious Dr. Tiller performs third-trimester abortions where there is fetal anomaly and NO threat to the woman's health
http://www.drtiller.com/fetanom.html

Remember, too, that a woman's "health" can mean her mental health, so the abortionist can say she's depressed etc... but what does that mean, really, when a non-psychiatrist is testifying to it?

This website also says that he breaks Kansas law about the third trimester:
http://www.dr-tiller.com/elective.htm

"I was required to falsify the medical records. But not just that, related to that, I was required to lie to the women over the phone. And the way he'd explain it to me was, without coming right out and saying it, these are really third trimester abortions, but we're going to tell them they're only in the second trimester. They would say, well, I've already had a sonogram, and my bpd was 7.8 or 8.3 or whatever. He said, when they tell you that, don't turn them away as being too far along. Tell them to come in, and we'll do our own sonogram, and it will show they're not that far along. Tell them that sonogram reading is an art, not a science. He explained to me that the bpd is a measurement of the angle of the baby's head, where at that angle, the baby's head is roughly egg-shaped. The usual way that you measure the bpd is from the top of the egg to the bottom of the egg, which is at the widest point. But we measure it from side to side, at the narrowest point."