PDA

View Full Version : I'm flirting with Ron and hoping Rudy doesn't find out.

Mortikhi
11-15-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm flirting with Ron and hoping Rudy doesn't find out.

Call me a political hussy.

I like Rudy and think he may be uniquely positioned to win. I also know him. I've been in his company on several occasions and hold him in the highest regard. But the more I talk to Ron Paul, the more sense he makes to me. I've ended both my recent conversations with him more intrigued, even enamored, than when we began.
Rest is here (http://www.philly.com/dailynews/opinion/20071115_Michael_Smerconish___SWOONING__JUST_A_BIT __FOR_RON_PAUL.html)

XanthosDeia
11-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Bwaaaah?

I just... I don't see how you can really like Ron Paul, but still vote for Rudy. :confused: I mean, geez, is there anyone in the Republican running any more at odds with Paul's message?

DrRich
11-15-2007, 01:33 PM
heres the thing...
as RP rise in poll numbers, guys like these will come over.
be patient. its going to happen.

steph3n
11-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Dr Paul's honesty shines.

Mrossca
11-15-2007, 02:54 PM
I've said this about 500 times in the last week.

"The perception of support will lead to support."

Rudy has the perception of support by the big evil 5. We have to fight for this perception which is exactly what our donations and grassroots effort is doing.

Goldwater Conservative
11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I hope this person realizes that if nobody cared what other people thought of their vote, someone like Paul would probably be doing a lot better even in the landline contests. I've seen this sentiment expressed so much, but he won't be a "contender" until you step up to the plate and help make him one. Such defeatism only means you deprive yourself of real choices and are guaranteed whatever the media force-feeds us.

DJ RP
11-16-2007, 01:23 AM
This article read kind of weird being written by a guy haha...

Well anyhow, I don't really see how he can like rudy after explaining where he agrees with ron paul. Rudy is pretty much the opposite of ron paul... oh well. good article overall!

ChooseLiberty
11-16-2007, 01:48 AM
Nice article.

People are waiting by the phone. LOL.

Ron is calling.

Broadlighter
11-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Mortikhi,
Whoever you vote for, I hope it's because your choice candidate's views agrees with yours, not because you think they will win.

Mortikhi
11-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Mortikhi,
Whoever you vote for, I hope it's because your choice candidate's views agrees with yours, not because you think they will win.
I didnt write that story heh.
I've been an avid Ron Paul supporter since I first heard him speak at the first Republican debates many months ago.