View Full Version : Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite

John F Kennedy III
04-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Alex Jones: Defeating The Technocratic Totalitarian Elite

Infowars.com
Saturday, April 28, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o9EJh_A_DgY

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-defeating-the-technocratic-totalitarian-elite/

John F Kennedy III
04-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Bump

Anti Federalist
04-28-2012, 08:00 PM
5 stars to counteract for whoever voted to one.

Danke
04-28-2012, 08:43 PM

There seems to be quite a few here that don't like his message.

John F Kennedy III
04-28-2012, 11:43 PM

Quite a few people who still insist on denying reality.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-28-2012, 11:47 PM
The people on top shit their pants when they think about people standing up for themselves. As long as we're not scared, we have power over them.

John F Kennedy III
04-29-2012, 12:04 AM
The people on top shit their pants when they think about people standing up for themselves. As long as we're not scared, we have power over them.

I'll never be scared of those evil bastards.

green73
04-29-2012, 04:41 AM

We should come up for a term for them. Something along the lines of pussified assmunchers.

WarNoMore
04-29-2012, 12:40 PM
We should come up for a term for them. Something along the lines of pussified assmunchers.

That's a fitting name for them. I prefer cowardly ignorant appeasers.

There's several reasons they act the way they do. First they don't "believe" in "conspiracy theories". Of course, neither do many of us so called conspiracy theorists. To have an opinion or to cite facts that run contrary to the official narrative makes one a conspiracy theorist these days. Of course they won't admit that, they'll bring up the lowest common denominator and use them as strawmen to attack us for being skeptical of anything the government says.

Secondly, they think that these "conspiracy theories" scare away potential supporters. So they attack conspiracies to try and set straight the "theorists"(which I doubt happens much) and make the campaign more palatable to the cowards who can't handle any opinions other than government approved ones. My problem with this approach is that it's more likely to help scare away supporters than it is to attract them. We aren't going anywhere. This liberty movement is full of "conspiracy theorists", thanks in part to the work of Mr. Jones.

Dr. Paul himself said during the last campaign about half the people he talked to mentioned Jones as being the guy to clue them in onto Paul. The more time you spend trashing us the more harm you do to the liberty movement. Why reinforce the government narrative in the minds of the sheeple if one of the primary places they're hearing the alternative narrative from is from Ron Paul supporters or Ron Paul himself?

Now that's not to say Jones or any of us are free from criticism or are 100% accurate. You can disagree with us, you can even dislike us, but attacking us, calling us names, mischaracterizing our message is uncalled for and does no one but the establishment any good.

jmdrake
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM

5 stars myself and +reps to all brave patriots.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg

John F Kennedy III
04-29-2012, 01:18 PM

Perfect!

Cowlesy
04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Wow, a tweet from Matt Drudge's personal twitter.

MATT DRUDGE
‏ @DRUDGE
Following

I love Noon ET in America! Limbaugh, Alex Jones, the others. Airwaves fill with vibrant, provocative alternative views. It feels fearless...