PDA

View Full Version : Joe Miller angling for spot in Alaska GOP leadership?

sailingaway
04-27-2012, 11:16 PM
someone actually suggested he might be interested here, but I doubted it. I think it was BastiatLaw If you posted that, had you heard something? or was it just a shot in the dark?

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/joe-miller-angling-spot-alaska-gop-leadership

at least they seem to have the right view of that fake email:

Speaking of Ron Paul supporters: conspiracy theories abound about a certain email sent, supposedly from one Paulite, which outlines how Paul supporters are planning on taking over the party. Other Paulites say it's a trick and that Ruedrich is to blame. It does seem strange that all of the media -- but seemingly none of the state convention delegates -- received the email.

Some suspect that Ruedrich is involved. His last act to try to save the party as he knows it? Stay tuned.

Bastiat's The Law
04-28-2012, 01:55 AM
Just my speculation. I thought he'd be itching for payback against the establishment.

angelatc
04-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Just my speculation. I thought he'd be itching for payback against the establishment.

Worse things could happen.

Bastiat's The Law
04-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Worse things could happen.
Explain?

JebSanderson
04-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I really hope he runs for senate again. I'm still pissed that establishment whore Murkowski won...

libertybrewcity
04-28-2012, 12:03 PM
I really like the guy. I emailed him when he first entering the race. I asked him if he wanted to audit the fed or end it. (his website only said audit). He emailed me back within an hour and clarified that he wanted to end the fed, not just audit it. He also changed his website the same day! I sent him some money after that.