PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hampton Roads!

Kandilynn
05-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Ok, we need to get together and talk about our plans for this campaign.

I got rubber stamps that say "Keep Your Money! www.ronpaul2008.com" I got them to stamp on our cash to promote Ron Paul and it doesn't cost anything. I got 4 of them in the mail today. 1 blue and 3 red. If you want one, let me know and I will get one to you.

Also, I want to order Ron Paul cards from libertycard.org. They are cheaper per card if you get more of them, so I want to buy a lot and send them out to you guys. If you want some cards, let me know how many.

I want to get some flyers to pass out. So, I'm going to work on that this weekend. If you guys want to get together this weekend to brainstorm and get things together for our meetup group, give us a time and a place and Mike and I will be there.

I welcome any other ideas or suggestions. Now that we have our own forum, let's get the ball rolling on this project.

SlapItHigh
05-18-2007, 02:41 AM
I was going to order some stamps as well. Although, I must admit I rarely see any actual cash. Might have to change that just for this. I'd love to get together to brainstorm. I won't be able to this weekend. I'll send you a PM....

n664dc
05-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Nice, we have a forum now. :)
Stamps: I have almost 0 cash flow here so I don't think I'd be of much use. :S
Ron Paul Cards: Cool! I'd have no use for more than about 100 of them.

VA1333
05-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Im ordering some bumper stickers and buttons today. Next meeting I will pass out. We can get nominated and win this thing, I can feel it. Have a good one.

WR,

Jeff

Michael Wilson
05-18-2007, 09:17 AM
It's good to see people that are as excited as we are. It will be great to hold rally's. I think the Bass Pro Shop would be a good place, because you will get alot of people that would be interested in Second Amendment Rights.

n664dc
05-18-2007, 10:24 AM
It's good to see people that are as excited as we are. It will be great to hold rally's. I think the Bass Pro Shop would be a good place, because you will get alot of people that would be interested in Second Amendment Rights.

Good idea. I can ask about buying a rifle there while I'm at it!

VA1333
05-18-2007, 02:08 PM
I tell you what, if the RNC tries to kick him out of the debate circuit, like Aaron Russo said, it just might be time to unlock our safes and go dump some tea. The way I see it, Paul is the last chance to initiate a change in the establishment and get some sense back into this country before all hell breaks loose. People are chomping at the bit and fed up with the corporate elite and big government playing take, take, take with the American people and around the globe, for that matter. I think we have a good shot though, his message is getting out and I am excited about how things are going so far, even with the big media trying to silence him. He stands up to brazen questioning so well, founding father material, through and through.

nailman
05-18-2007, 08:13 PM
I like the stamp idea. I don't use a whole lot of cash though, so I was thinking, what if you withdrew a large sum of money from your account in 20 dollar increments stamped them all and then deposited them back into your account. The bank would circulate the money for you and you could do this as many times as you wanted to. Just an idea.

Brandybuck
05-18-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't have any tea. I would have to go buy some. But I do have loads of coffee grounds! Can I dump some coffee grounds on D.C.?

Kandilynn
05-18-2007, 08:47 PM
I like the stamp idea. I don't use a whole lot of cash though, so I was thinking, what if you withdrew a large sum of money from your account in 20 dollar increments stamped them all and then deposited them back into your account. The bank would circulate the money for you and you could do this as many times as you wanted to. Just an idea.

That is a good idea. My biggest problem is that we usually use credit cards instead of cash, so we are having to make sure and withdraw cash to stamp it.

We took out $400 today in 20's and stamped them all before we gave them to our roommate for the rent.

Kandilynn
05-18-2007, 08:48 PM
I don't have any tea. I would have to go buy some. But I do have loads of coffee grounds! Can I dump some coffee grounds on D.C.?

I imagine it would be more fun to dump kool-aid.

sicsempertyrannis
05-18-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm looking forward to gatherings with RP supporters. Momentum is building!

romelll
05-19-2007, 04:49 AM
So, I am 1:30 hours away! I have a couple of bumper stickers coming in.

Let me know what I can do.

Michael Wilson
05-19-2007, 07:28 AM
It's good to see everyone posting. Can anyone meetup on Sunday?

n664dc
05-19-2007, 09:40 AM
It's good to see everyone posting. Can anyone meetup on Sunday?
It's my Grandmother's Birthday Sunday, I'll be with her most of the day.

SlapItHigh
05-19-2007, 11:45 AM
what if you withdrew a large sum of money from your account in 20 dollar increments stamped them all and then deposited them back into your account. The bank would circulate the money for you and you could do this as many times as you wanted to. Just an idea.

Perfect solution! This is what I will do, thanks for the idea.

nailman
05-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Where did you get those stamp things from? And how much do they cost?

Kandilynn
05-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Where did you get those stamp things from? And how much do they cost?

http://www.vistaprint.ca/vp/ns/easycards/FrameGallery.aspx?path_id=19&pf_id=269&gallery_id=119&xnav=TsrItem&xnid=aFreeRubberStampsFreeProducts&dng=1021813

There is where I got mine. One is free but you have to pay shipping and handling. Pick one of the address designs and type your own message.

Reiyuki
06-09-2007, 06:53 AM
When I get a few minutes with a fancy printer at work I'm gonna print up a bumper sticker:

"Ron Paul"
(subtext) "A candidate actually worthy of a bumper sticker"

Hmm, I think TV fried my creativity. Oh well, it'll do

ShaneC
06-09-2007, 12:25 PM
When I get a few minutes with a fancy printer at work I'm gonna print up a bumper sticker:

"Ron Paul"
(subtext) "A candidate actually worthy of a bumper sticker"

Hmm, I think TV fried my creativity. Oh well, it'll do

actually, I kinda like it!