PDA

View Full Version : If we can raise 1k for Massie in this thread, it will be matched by one donor!

Jeremy
04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Not this thread though, it was posted in the Massie board: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?373938-Money-Bomb-Match-Toady

:eek:

Jeremy
04-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Only $494.88 to go

Michigan11
04-27-2012, 07:11 PM
I just sent out his site to friends and family, and tried to go to his site to watch for their names, and I can't even connect to it. I wonder if Thomas knows about this, or if it's temporarily down? and it was very slow when I was putting in my info to donate, took like 15 minutes....

Just letting people know that can get in touch with his web guy

EDIT: Was finally able to get to his site after 20 minutes..... seems to be working now

Jeremy
04-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Hm, the site works fine for me.

Slutter McGee
04-27-2012, 07:30 PM
It works fine for me, I am just sick of seeing my name on there. Donate please. Get it off.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Michigan11
04-27-2012, 07:47 PM
It works fine for me, I am just sick of seeing my name on there. Donate please. Get it off.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Yes it's working fine now, but it was down for about 20 minutes.... a contact of mine sent an email saying he couldn't get on. He sent an email back about 15 minutes later saying he got on and donated. Maybe too many people watching? I don't know, but it's great to see so many people fromt the Revolution donating to Thomas... Let's keep it rolling and our defenders of the constitution knowing we got their backs, when they step up to run for office.

Let's win this race!