PDA

View Full Version : Would Ron Paul get Ned Starked?

Bastiat's The Law
04-27-2012, 12:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r8Znd.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Eric21ND/EdStark60.jpg

So Ned Stark is the Ron Paul of the seven kingdoms. His idealism and lack of action led to his decapitation and subsequent war. Would Ron Paul suffer a same fate by other more ruthless world leaders? How would a meeting between Paul and Putin go?

Todd
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Thought this said would Ron get "stark nekkid" at first glance....

bolil
04-27-2012, 12:35 PM
It is quite possible. They may forgo killing him (and instantly igniting an insurrection) and just stage and attack. Another "terrorist" attack would mean 4 more years. Although, perhaps if there is another attack (false flag or otherwise) people will realize that Ron Is Right and we have not been compensated with security for our seized liberties. While the latter would be the logical conclusion, the media asshats would rally behind the president... and with them majority public opinion.

In the case of assassination and insurrection the question is: Will the minority of US Mil. personnel that refuse to follow orders be strong enough to stem the tide of their treasonous ex-coworkers? The resistance will be augmented by many civilians as well. The establishment will bring in foreign troops (likely south American). It might be inferred from the Afghanistan action that a guerrilla war can still be waged with some success, this could be a false sign though. There are extensive ROE in Afghanistan (im sure) and perhaps would not be so extensive here. Also... drones. Can't be a lone sniper in a house anymore, can't really hide anymore... the forests will offer limited cover, but against highly developed thermal imaging? I don't know. We will need God's help to survive, much less win if it comes to violent hostilities.

PaulConventionWV
04-27-2012, 12:51 PM

Yeah, if your brain sees something that doesn't make sense, it tends to subconsciously rearrange the letters to say something that makes more sense to us, whatever that may be...

Basically, we see what we want to see. I think I'm going to go throw up now.

Philhelm
04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
I would think that Ron Paul is more like Ser Barristan Selmy.

flynn
04-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Ron Paul is azor ahai, the bringer of light.

Occam's Banana
04-27-2012, 01:47 PM
You are not the only one. Gaaah!!

Bastiat's The Law
04-27-2012, 02:06 PM
That would be a silly thread, my thread is serious :rolleyes:

KingRobbStark
04-27-2012, 02:09 PM
He will more than likely get "Robb Starked" at his inauguration day.

John F Kennedy III
04-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Ron Paul is The Prince Who Was Promised.