PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Will Win 2012 GOP Nomination It's in the Stars!

kathy88
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Found this in comments on an article. Loved it.

Here's a little known fact: Ron Paul and Warren G. Harding each have what is known in astrology as a "Rama Chart" (i.e., 4 or more planets in their own or exalted signs). In Ron Paul's case, he has Sun in Leo, Moon in Taurus, Mercury in Virgo and Mars in Scorpio. President Harding had Moon in Taurus, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Sagittarius. The hallmarks of such individual are that they are "destined" to "rise." Neither Obama nor Romney share this trait. Will Ron Paul follow in Harding's footsteps? If the stars have their way, it is likely.

Lightweis
04-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Just more evidence that we are going to win! :D

1stAmendguy
04-26-2012, 07:46 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?8012-Astrology-Charting-the-Rise-of-Ron-Paul/page13

kathy88
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?8012-Astrology-Charting-the-Rise-of-Ron-Paul/page13

Way over my head, but I think it's all good. :)

FindLiberty
04-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Now THIS makes sense to me... %-)

Natural Citizen
04-26-2012, 08:03 PM

Here's a little known fact: Ron Paul and Warren G. Harding each have what is known in astrology as a "Rama Chart" (i.e., 4 or more planets in their own or exalted signs). In Ron Paul's case, he has Sun in Leo, Moon in Taurus, Mercury in Virgo and Mars in Scorpio. President Harding had Moon in Taurus, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Sagittarius. The hallmarks of such individual are that they are "destined" to "rise." Neither Obama nor Romney share this trait. Will Ron Paul follow in Harding's footsteps? If the stars have their way, it is likely.

Oh, I think it's going to be a very Sirius election.

Why so Sirius? - Ron Paul a Sirius Plan (http://allthehappycreatures.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-so-sirius-ron-paul-sirius-plan.html) :D

NinjaPirate
04-26-2012, 09:19 PM
What are next week's powerball/megamillions numbers????

hb6102
04-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Warren G Harding also died in office, lets hope that part doesnt match up.

NinjaPirate
04-26-2012, 09:47 PM
yeah about 2 years into his first term......

J_White
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
If Obama does not have this "cosmic configuration" then how come he fooled so many people with his hope and change message and became President ?

hb6102
04-26-2012, 09:51 PM
"People are fucking DUMB" --- George Carlin

S.Shorland
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Are things really this bad...?

Suzu
04-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow, I've got four planets in my 9th house along with the sun. So why am I down on the bottom rung?

floridasun1983
04-26-2012, 10:27 PM
If Obama does not have this "cosmic configuration" then how come he fooled so many people with his hope and change message and became President ?Not even the stars can resist a Robin Hood promising the poor he's going to steal from the rich to give them free goodies, and whatever he can't come up with by doing that, he'll have old Uncle Ben over at the Fed print up.

rockerrockstar
04-26-2012, 11:14 PM
If he does not win I got a feeling that a win will happen in 2016 with a similar platform. Ron is really trailblazing this year. He is making way so that future candidates can get elected on a similar platform nationwide. This is a revolution. It takes a rebel some times to make change happen. Ron starts the seeds of ideas that could cause a massive change someday.

skytoucher
04-26-2012, 11:18 PM

Actually his Moon is in Aries, Mercury in Leo, and Mars in Libra if you go by the constellations actual position in the sky. If he was born 2000 years ago then he'd have a true Rama chart. The Tropical zodiac is a fiction.

jdcole
04-26-2012, 11:19 PM
The American Revolution didn't happen overnight - it took many years of grumbling and dissent before the first actions were taken.

We're at the tipping point, folks - If not now in 2012, then for damn sure in 2016.

J_White
04-26-2012, 11:33 PM
lol true, even the Nobel Peace prize committee bought that !

Not even the stars can resist a Robin Hood promising the poor he's going to steal from the rich to give them free goodies, and whatever he can't come up with by doing that, he'll have old Uncle Ben over at the Fed print up.

Sullivan*
04-27-2012, 01:33 AM
If Obama does not have this "cosmic configuration" then how come he fooled so many people with his hope and change message and became President ?
Maybe because he's an asshole? Seems to me the assholes in this world get all the shit they want.

alucard13mmfmj
04-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Warren G Harding also died in office, lets hope that part doesnt match up.

Harding died in office? Ron Paul will make/have a lot of powerful enemies. I wont be surprised that those same enemies will do everything in their power to stop Ron if he gets into office. We will need the best security team possible to protect our president and I don't think Ron should be cheap with the security.

Uriah
05-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I have a 'Rama Chart' too. Will I be president someday?