PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul-A Truly Humble Man

PierzStyx
04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/26/politics/paul-true-believers/index.html?hpt=hp_bn5

The link is to an article that is half interesting, half crap. They ignore the delegates we have won and insist on the "no way he can win" argument. But there are a few pearls amongst the swine crap. These are my favorites:

"I think they over-praise me at times," Paul said. "I keep saying maybe they have been over starved because I don't see my qualifications quite the way they do. They over-praise. It makes me uncomfortable, but obviously it pleases me."

and

"I am sort of like a spokesman for them," Paul said. "I don't call them followers. I call them partners in this because they understand the same thing that I understand."

What a humble man. He has tens of thousands of people who live and breath his message, and at least thousands on thousands who would follow him through Hell if he asked. But here he is, displaying humility that you just can't find in either Obama or Romney. And that just makes me feel more like a Paul fan they interviewed in Philadelphia:

"Should he not make the ballot, Hatzakos said, "I would write him in. I would never vote for anyone else, because they are all the same."

Amen brother. Amen.

No One But Paul 2012.

WilliamC
04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I agree, Ron Paul's obvious lack of desire for any sort of power over his fellow man is one of his most enduring qualities, and his discomfort at his status as a leader of the freedom movement is one of his best qualifications to be a leader.

tfurrh
04-26-2012, 03:26 PM
bump.