PDA

View Full Version : Who is Ron Paul going to endorse?

John S
04-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Is Ron Paul going to endorse Gary Johnson over Romney? Check out this interview…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEXDMsMtgY

ctiger2
04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Is Ron Paul going to endorse Gary Johnson over Romney? Check out this interview…

Listened to that yesterday. Ron indicates he won't endorse Romney or anyone else for that matter. I say GOOD! F all of them.

smartguy911
04-26-2012, 01:27 PM
This thread sucks

Weston White
04-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Well, I for one wager that Ron Paul will instead opt to replicate himself so as to then endorse himself, endorsing himself, which then he will nominate and accept himself to serve as his own running mate, afterward he will promote both Rand Paul to the position of Secretary of Ascended Awesomeness and Andrew Napolitano to Scourge Justice-Master of the Cretins.

And he will do this not because he is egomaniacal or egotistical, but because he truly is just that astonishing.

Brian Coulter
04-28-2012, 05:39 AM
ban him

Bruno
04-28-2012, 06:23 AM
Now that you've had your fun, Gary, buh bye!!

pcosmar
04-28-2012, 06:42 AM
Well John,,
It's like this. We will know in November, and we will continue from there,,, how ever that turns out.

There is a lot that can happen between now and then.

We will continue.

A Son of Liberty
04-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Since he's still running for the nomination, I'd say that's a pretty explicit endorsement of, well, you know, himself. :shrug:

John F Kennedy III
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Lol it was nice of you to stop by Gary. Though I have to say Mr. Johnson, you will not be getting President Paul's endorsement.

Bern
04-28-2012, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmJTcyqiZ44

RiseAgainst
04-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Ron Paul endorses Ron Paul.

anaconda
04-28-2012, 02:18 PM

If Ron does not wish to run 3rd Party, it seems Johnson would be very worthy of Ron's endorsement. And I'm not even a big Johnson fan (at least, not nearly as much as many here).

RonwasRight
04-30-2012, 05:17 AM

Yes! He must banned from our freedom-loving forum, Liberty Forest!

JebSanderson
04-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Gary Johnson sucks. I'd never vote for him.

WilliamC
04-30-2012, 06:14 AM

I think Ron Paul will have to chose an establishment running mate, and perhaps Romney would be the best choice. Gary Johnson doesn't have the name recognition nor will he bring in more traditional moderate voters like Romney. I do worry about the 'corrupting influence' Romney may have in a Paul administration but I think we've all seen enough of Romney to realize he is willing to change his positions to best suit his ambitions, so I have no doubt he will fall in line with Ron Paul and the new Republican Party platform, after all Romney is not an unintelligent man and he will undoubtedly figure out how to profit himself when he returns to the private sector in our re-established free market economy.

I do think Gary Johnson should have a role in the Paul administration, I don't pretend to know where he is best fitted to serve but I like the idea of him being put in charge of several Departments that are slated for closing, let him shut them down in an orderly, organized transition of transferal of Federal to State power.

I hope that answers your question, and I would appreciate your input as to who else Ron Paul should endorse when he is nominated as the Republican candidate for President.