PDA

View Full Version : Only Mitt Romney Can Stop The Grave Soviet Threat,Romney Would Start a War.

AngryCanadian
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Former Reagan Navy Secretary John Lehman, a Romney surrogate, held a troubling conference call today that should terrify able-bodied, capitalist Cold Warriors everywhere: “We’re seeing the Soviets pushing into the Arctic with no response from us.” Filthy conniving Reds… you can never trust that Brezhnev. One day it’s detente, next day it’s “castrate Santa; torch the elves.” And yet Obama says nothing; mostly because it’s 2012.

http://wonkette.com/471025/only-mitt-romney-can-stop-the-grave-soviet-threat

These Republican are freaking nuts and idiots, just look further.

And yet Obama won’t nuke them for this? He just doesn’t get it.
:eek:

“You know, Russia is another example where we give and Russia gets and we get nothing in return,” Prosper said. “The United States abandoned its missile defense sites in Poland and Czechoslovakia, yet Russia does nothing but obstruct us, or efforts in Iran and Syria.”

And get this one everyone.

The point is: Mitt Romney would launch a ground war against Russia, because of the Arctic Circle, while Barack Obama would do drugs with Vladimir Putin all the time instead.

Thats right the War Hawks want to start a ground war agaisnt Russia and take it over, i am and was disgusted at this news article, please spread it.

tony m
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM
The comments are funny.

Elwar
04-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Looks like Romney is wanting to be so much like Reagan that he wants to be the one who ends the war with Russia.

Only thing is, he has to start it first.

sailingaway
04-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Ron Paul never backed down from the Soviets where there were actual military considerations at stake. The key being 'actual'. But I sure don't want our islands given away, would you want your prime minister to give away Canadian islands?

jkr
04-26-2012, 01:06 PM
go ahead and get em, just dont tell them where your from when they torture you...i'll be here, being productive and peaceful

NEVER GET INTO LAND WOR IN ASIA!

Will they EVER learn?:mad: