PDA

View Full Version : Texas Debate?

mike6623
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Do you think that if it is only Ron Paul and Romney by the time this debate happens, that Romney will not show, I think he is scared to debate Ron Paul, honestly. If he doesn't they should just give Ron Paul the air time and have a cardboard cut out of Romney....

zHorns
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Why in the world would he debate Ron?

He has nothing to gain... in his mind, he has already won.

mike6623
04-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Is it not supposed to be a televised debate?

This is from dailypaul

"It would cause great shame to the Republican Party to deny the constituents of these states a final debate that includes all continuing candidates as such could set clear the platforms of each candidate. With politically minded lineups on both sides of the fence, it is imperative that the constituents know EXACTLY where the candidates stand on the issues that face America as well as their respective states. New details come out about the platforms of the candidates on a daily basis and it is impossible to keep up with the updates. A public debate can clarify confusion."

zHorns
04-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Is it not supposed to be a televised debate?

This is from dailypaul

"It would cause great shame to the Republican Party to deny the constituents of these states a final debate that includes all continuing candidates as such could set clear the platforms of each candidate. With politically minded lineups on both sides of the fence, it is imperative that the constituents know EXACTLY where the candidates stand on the issues that face America as well as their respective states. New details come out about the platforms of the candidates on a daily basis and it is impossible to keep up with the updates. A public debate can clarify confusion."

It was in the works, but Mitt never accepted.

The only person he would have bothered debating was Santorum.

mike6623
04-26-2012, 10:59 AM
It was in the works, but Mitt never accepted.

The only person he would have bothered debating was Santorum.
Damn, so it is a for sure no, it will not happen?

zHorns
04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Damn, so it is a for sure no, it will not happen?

I'd be willing to put money on it.

The most recent PPP poll had Mitt about 30% above Ron in Texas.

He has nothing to gain in debating Ron. His focus now is on Obama.

mike6623
04-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I'd be willing to put money on it.

The most recent PPP poll had Mitt about 30% above Ron in Texas.

He has nothing to gain in debating Ron. His focus now is on Obama.
Well, I hope it happens, that is all I can do. I wish Ron would start asking for it on TV, should have on the Sqawk box or whatever. I mean geeze, Paul won't even put out attack ads against the Romster. I know he has class, but Obama will not and neither will Romney