PDA

View Full Version : Obama Outlaws All Protests In US Ahead Of Historic Banking Collapse

DamianTV
04-26-2012, 04:03 AM
http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/obama-outlaws-all-protests-in-us-ahead-of-historic-banking-collapse/

A chilling Ministry of Finance report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Obama Regime has begun instituting what can only be described as one of the most brutal assaults of human rights and freedoms after it effectively banned all protests against the US government under penalty of the offender being sentenced to 10 years in the American Gulag.

The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation is a federal ministry, responsible for general financial policy and for general management in the field of finance of the Russian Federation, and the American Gulag is the name given to the US prison system that holds an unprecedented 2.3 million human beings of whom “…more than 100,000 work in federal and state prison industry programs. This doesn’t mean the usual cooking, cleaning and peeling potatoes, but work that produces products for sale — about $2.4 billion dollars annually and has its own trade shows. UNICOR, the trade name of the government-owned Federal Prison Industries”, creating what is, in fact, the largest slavery system established in modern times by a Western nation.

The specific law signed by Obama, on 8 March, referred to in this report that has raised serious concern among Russian human rights officials is H.R. 347 that passed both houses of the US Congress (Senate and House of Representatives) and was not reported on by any American mainstream media organ being, instead, first reported on by the Russia Today News Service in their 29 February report titled “Goodbye, First Amendment: ‘Trespass Bill’ will make protest illegal”.

One of the few American writers commenting on this frightening new law, Jeanine Molloff, recently wrote in the Huffington Post, “… this bill, better known to those in the DC beltway as the ‘Trespass Bill’ — potentially makes peaceable protest anywhere in the U.S. a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.”

Molloff further added in her article: “President Obama has claimed the right to declare anyone a ‘terrorist’ or ‘terrorist sympathizer’ based on nothing more than presidential opinion, and order their assassination. No evidence is required — at least that the public can see. We are told to blissfully ‘trust’ our public officials even when they are unworthy of such trust. Now our right to protest, to be disruptive — has been criminalized as a federal felony.”

Important to note are that Molloff’s fears of the ever growing Obama Regime police state are, if anything, understated, and as we can read, in part, read as reported by the WSW News Service yesterday:

(continued on link...)

I didnt copy the embedded links in the story.

slamhead
04-26-2012, 05:18 AM
Oh how the tables have turned when a news agency from the former Soviet Union is warning of U.S. abuses....said thing is they are right.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Obama Outlaws All Protests In US Ahead Of Historic Banking Collapse

Juxtapose this with schemes to further "infiltrate and takeover" in the 2016, 2020 & 2024 elections.

TheTexan
04-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Obama Outlaws All Protests In US Ahead Of Historic Banking Collapse

Juxtapose this with schemes to further "infiltrate and takeover" in the 2016, 2020 & 2024 elections.

I don't know about 2016 or 2020 but there most certainly won't be elections in 2024. :)

azxd
04-26-2012, 11:13 AM
When he declares Romney & Paul to be terrorists, the media will go silent ... Then the literal revolution will begin.

oyarde
04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Pretty sure my form of protest would have previously , already been illegal , so this one , has no effect ....

oyarde
04-26-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know about 2016 or 2020 but there most certainly won't be elections in 2024. :) I believe that to be correct

The Free Hornet
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
I don't know about 2016 or 2020 but there most certainly won't be elections in 2024. :)

Highly regulated and controlled elections are how they keep power. It makes stupid people think they are free and that there is some intrinsice value to democracy and voting. The farce will likely continue.

If there is no election in 2024, that could be a good thing. Maybe that's what you meant. :)

bultza
04-26-2012, 11:48 AM
i think the news is from a conspiranoic web called WHATDOESITMEAN.COM

Indy Vidual
04-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Don't protest; Ask for extra lube and hope they use it. :eek:

Zippyjuan
04-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Must be a Sorsha Faal (spoof) article since it is EU Times.

Checked the links- it is. Not serious.