PDA

View Full Version : GOD BLESS YOU, DR. RON PAUL!

wgadget
04-25-2012, 02:11 PM
So many have awakened to the dangers of the FEDERAL RESERVE, which is the root of our current economic problems. Thank you for your profound leadership on the issue, and thank you for waking us up!

We, The People

The Northbreather
04-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks RP for reminding us that this is our country and the government is to serve us and not the other way around.

JudgeNapFan
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM
You're my hero Ron! God Bless.

jcarcinogen
04-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Ron Paul has changed the course of history and my life. He is my hero too.

kathy88
04-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Dr. Paul. Every time you were marginalized in the media, every time someone who just doesn't understand the message, every time they laughed... we all felt it with you. We felt every bit of it. And your work is not going to lose steam with us. We are here to finish what you started. We know what this country needs, even if some individuals don't realize how far it has gotten. God bless and thank you. I had the privilege of voting for you yesterday for the 4th time. 1988, 2008 primary, wrote you in in the general, and yesterday's PA primary. I will write you in again, unless there is something else you need me to do for you in November. We're here.

NoOneButPaul
04-25-2012, 04:16 PM
This man has given me a reason to live. For that I will gladly give the rest of my life to his cause.

We can never forget these last 5 years have just been the start, this will be a decades long struggle and we mustn't ever give in!

wgadget
04-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Blessed bump.

bocelli
04-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree with the previous posts. No words can describe the gratitude that I feel, Dr. Paul, for what you have been doing for so many years. To me, you're the present day's Jefferson, and I know that, win or loose, you will someday be acknowledged by everyone -or the majority- as the hero you are. You have given me hope for the future of my children and my -yet to be born- grandchildren.