PDA

View Full Version : Where Are You?

tfurrh
04-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Tod & Sarah Palin? Where are you now that Newt is out? Who will you endorse now?

Glenn Beck, where are you now that Santorum is out? Who's the most 'George Washington' candidate now?

Freedom Works, TEA Party! Where are you now? Are you going to settle for Mitt Romney when you were backing every alternative because Mitt was 'too progressive/too moderate?'

We should be lighting up their lines asking them why, if they were attempting to keep the nomination from Mitt Romney, then why aren't they rallying around the only man left standing?

But...it appears your hypocrisy knows no bounds, and you are all charades. You are no friend of Liberty; no friend at all.

Ivash
04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Hypocrisy? They kept rallying behind any anti-Romney candidate who they personally could support. If they don't feel like they can support Ron Paul due to his policies, or even if they believe the race is over and using more time on this is a waste of time, they wouldn't be hypocrites.

Edit: And they kind of have to support the nominee of the party if they don't want to be blackballed by the GOP.

Carlybee
04-25-2012, 12:28 PM
They will all end up officially or unofficially endorsing Romney. My neocon boss says she hates Romney but will hold her nose and vote for him..that says it all.

Keith and stuff
04-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Newt will soon be out and he is committed to helping Romney. Santorum is out and he is committed to helping Romney. Cain is out and he will contiue to help Romney. The others you mentions, they will likely start helping Romney soon.

tfurrh
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Newt will soon be out and he is committed to helping Romney. Santorum is out and he is committed to helping Romney. Cain is out and he will contiue to help Romney. The others you mentions, they will likely start helping Romney soon.

Exactly, these 'vote for me, I'm not the status quo' guys. These, 'you don't want to elect a washington insider' guys. Look at them now telling us to vote for a status quo perpetuater; a goldman-sachs pawn, and the biggest washington insider of them all.

PolicyReader
04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
They will all end up officially or unofficially endorsing Romney. My neocon boss says she hates Romney but will hold her nose and vote for him..that says it all.

There's a whole lot of this and to me it's the only description that qualifies for "wasted vote".