PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Thanksgiving! PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!

chadism
11-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Guys, please spread the word about this nationwide grassroots FOOD DRIVE in Ron Paul's name:

http://ronpaulthanksgiving.com

This could really garner a lot of EXTREMELY POSITIVE attention from the media, and it would help people WITHOUT spending taxdollars!

The idea is to demonstrate Ron's message that "Freedom REALLY WORKS!"

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!

Can someone please digg this and get back to the group?

American
11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
This is what Ron Paul was talking about, I dont want money taken from me to do this but these grassroots efforts are important. I'll do what I can.

KewlRonduderules
11-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I am not signing that.

It says we are having this food drive ON BEHALF of the campaign.

The campaign would have nothing to do with that!

Moreover, the wording is off in the PDF- it needs to be more respectable-

Bloated federal welfare programs? You think someone living in poverty is going to understand this? They will take offense to that most likely- they depend on that for their livelihood.

It is better to say it in a non-confrontational manner. Like- replacing the current system with freedom allowing individual citizens to voluntarily contribute to people in need.

Edward
11-15-2007, 11:33 AM
I am not signing that.

It says we are having this food drive ON BEHALF of the campaign.

The campaign would have nothing to do with that!

Moreover, the wording is off in the PDF- it needs to be more respectable-

Bloated federal welfare programs? You think someone living in poverty is going to understand this? They will take offense to that most likely- they depend on that for their livelihood.

It is better to say it in a non-confrontational manner. Like- replacing the current system with freedom allowing individual citizens to voluntarily contribute to people in need.I signed up. I agree that the wording of the front page needs to be changed, but it appears to be the first real attempt to get this idea going.

tangent4ronpaul
11-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Please don't forget the Thanksgiving recipe flier project - if your distributing fliers anyway, why not 2?

There are currently 3 versions available for download at http://ronpaulrecipes.com in the pamphlets sub-forum and more are expected.

This is really our best shot at reaching a lot of people before the primaries. If everyone that donated to the money bomb prints and distributes 1,500 fliers, we will have reached over 50 MILLION people! and they are designed to be viral, so taken home and shared with family members at Thanksgiving dinner. That's reaching the WHOLE country - well, potentially 90% of it in one week!

-n

Edward
11-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Please don't forget the Thanksgiving recipe flier project - if your distributing fliers anyway, why not 2?I'm not clear on how this works. Anyone?

Edward
11-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Right now, the only press our guy is getting is bad press: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/16/illegal-ron-paul-currency-seized/

Please offset this by participating in the Ron Paul Thanksgiving!