PDA

View Full Version : Prayer4Paul.com

meowmixeater
11-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Announcing a new website that's sole purpose is to give Ron Paul 24/7 never ceasing prayer. Check out Prayer4Paul.com and tell all your Christian Ron Paul supporters about it!

thegearbox
11-15-2007, 10:55 AM
cool! thanks, I'll check it out.

Jmaths117
11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Announcing a new website that's sole purpose is to give Ron Paul 24/7 never ceasing prayer. Check out Prayer4Paul.com and tell all your Christian Ron Paul supporters about it!

prayer does nothing

it would be better to spend your time doing something useful and productive.

Bullieblack
11-15-2007, 10:59 AM
care to back up that claim? I'm not highly religious but a group of people channeling positive energy towards dr. Paul can only help. I think prayer helps, no need to be so negative about it.

Sematary
11-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Don't forget to add a banner/link to the site going to http://www.teaparty07.com
I have no problem with using the positive force of people but I also believe in the positive force of media attention

Benaiah
11-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the website.

yongrel
11-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Must.. not... alienate... supporters... with... religious... discussion!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

(self control is no fun)

unklejman
11-15-2007, 12:15 PM
prayer does nothing

Trolling does nothing

thehittgirl
11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
prayer does nothing

I couldn't disagree more, I wouldn't be around without it ;)

Mark
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM

Nice site there! :)

Join us here at PaulPrayer.com (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/www.PaulPrayer.com) too if you will..

One thing.. I noticed that Presidential is a typo e.g. "Presedential"

meowmixeater
11-15-2007, 09:13 PM
prayer4paul.com the newest most awesome ron paul prayer site! :)

Jmaths117
11-15-2007, 09:32 PM
care to back up that claim? I'm not highly religious but a group of people channeling positive energy towards dr. Paul can only help. I think prayer helps, no need to be so negative about it.

Care to back up your claim that people can "channel positive energy"? Didn't think so.

leipo
11-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Care to back up your claim that people can "channel positive energy"? Didn't think so.

Why would he. You seem rather negative, so i doubt you would understand anyway.

jcbraithwaite7
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Ok... so Ron Paul is a Christian and believes in prayer. If you don't believe in prayer that is fine. Ron Paul does. You are not required to pray for him. If people who share that belief with him choose to pray for his protection, strength and victory as well as healing for our country then that choice should be respected and not ridiculed.

Just as you feel our positive energy could be better spent the same could be said of your negative energy.

So if you believe in prayer then do it. If you want to use a wish for birthday or when you see a shooting star do it, if you want to rub a lucky rabbit foot, cross your fingers or any other wishful/lucky thing then do it... as long as you are also out there campaigning and doing tangible things to help.

hawkeyenick
11-15-2007, 09:55 PM
prayer is statistically insignificant

but hey, as long as it brings supporters together right?

AFTFNJ
11-15-2007, 10:23 PM
How about putting something that Unites us rather then divide us with a comment like "We put our idols aside and turn to the one true God, Jesus Christ."

Rather then putting that line put "The truth is One, but different Sages call it by Different Names" God is one

Just a suggestion!

meowmixeater
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
cuz its christian prayer... its meant for christians. muslims can make there own prayer site too, lol.

happyphilter
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Guys, please respect people who have different views than you, its inconsiderate considering nobody posts in any of your threads "you dont believe in jesus! what a waste of time"
Even if you dont believe in prayer, there are many studies that prove that it can cause a positive impact.

Like your mom told you(or should have) "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

meowmixeater
11-15-2007, 10:45 PM
ty

AFTFNJ
11-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Whatever form of the supreme is adopted for worship, all represent aspects of the same Godhead. Truth is one but sages call it by different names -- Isvara, Rama, Krishna, Jehovah, Allah, God. These names, honored and worshiped by various religions, are symbols that enable finite minds to grasp the infinite. Hinduism teaches that the Allah of Islam is the same as the God of Christians and the Isvara of Hindus. The God of Gandhi cannot possibly be different from the God of Mother Theresa. Having faith in God means acceptance of the common bond of all people. It also means equal respect for all religions.

jb4ronpaul
11-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Excellent idea. I know a lot of people in my meetup who would participate

meowmixeater
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
then spread the word. either the site will be successful or it will die :cool: