PDA

View Full Version : Feds to ban children from farm chores

green73
04-25-2012, 06:18 AM
A proposal from the Obama administration to prevent children from doing farm chores has drawn plenty of criticism from rural-district members of Congress. But now it’s attracting barbs from farm kids themselves.

The Department of Labor is poised to put the finishing touches on a rule that would apply child-labor laws to children working on family farms, prohibiting them from performing a list of jobs on their own families’ land.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/25/rural-kids-parents-angry-about-labor-dept-rule-banning-farm-chores/

phill4paul
04-25-2012, 06:28 AM
The new regulations, first proposed August 31 by Labor Secretary Hilda Solis, would also revoke the government’s approval of safety training and certification taught by independent groups like 4-H and FFA, replacing them instead with a 90-hour federal government training course.

Because the federal government has soooo much experience in farming. Written by Monsanto?

ghengis86
04-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Because the federal government has soooo much experience in farming. Written by Monsanto?

And ADM most likely

MikeStanart
04-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Way to kill the little guy.

pun intended.

Lucille
04-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Karl Marx Hated Farmers... (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/110672.html)

...Of course, Stalin exterminated tens of millions of farmers. Their crime? They loved their land more than they loved their government.

Who doesn't?

Labor Secretary Hilda Solis is a mail-order apparatchik. She represents the tyrant's vulgar swagger that grabs power wherever it can, regardless of the logic or the damage. It is power for power's sake.

The 4-H kids here in the valley are amazing. Starting in Middle School, many become experts in animal husbandry or crop management before they're out of high school. But Hilda the Harridan won't have any of it: she wants to destroy not only family farming, but the work ethic of children and the authority of parents and neighbors -- all to create new piglets for the government's hind tit. "The new regulations... would also revoke the government’s approval of safety training and certification taught by independent groups like 4-H and FFA (Future Farmers of America), replacing them instead with a 90-hour federal government training course."

Oh, joy! Ignorant, bullying union goons who know zip about farming -- and the government will need to hire tens of thousands of them (Jobs! Jobs!) -- will come to every county in America (3300 of them) to supplant the authority of parents and teachers with that of Leviathan...

jmdrake
04-25-2012, 08:45 AM
What's next? Federal labor laws preventing kids from cutting the grass and doing the dishes? After all a family could pay someone else to do that. :rolleyes:

phill4paul
04-25-2012, 08:49 AM
What's next? Federal labor laws preventing kids from cutting the grass and doing the dishes? After all a family could pay someone else to do that. :rolleyes:

LOL. I was just about to pose the same question.

VBRonPaulFan
04-25-2012, 08:57 AM
the kind of shit we have going on, and the morons in DC are passing bills about THIS?

NCGOPer_for_Paul
04-25-2012, 09:02 AM
What kind of nonsense is this?

Less than 100 years ago, kids as young as 3 and 4 would do chores around family farms.

azxd
04-25-2012, 09:26 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/farm_chores_keep_me_fit_tshirt-p235584674853469529z7yrm_400.jpg http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=332508&d=1335359481

Teaching people to be productive, independant, and responsible for their actions is not conducive to the current form of government.

catdd
04-25-2012, 10:01 AM
This would do serious harm to the Amish who's kids grow up working on the farm and I would almost bet that they are the target of this attack. It would give the Feds yet another excuse to launch pre-dawn raids on innocent people trying to live independently of federal control.

oyarde
04-25-2012, 10:18 AM
What's next? Federal labor laws preventing kids from cutting the grass and doing the dishes? After all a family could pay someone else to do that. :rolleyes: Tell me you do not have any little miscreant , ragamuffins doing dishes :) ?

oyarde
04-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Dept of labor are economic terrorists and must be stopped . How many drones will they need to enforce this ? or will they just get a swat team like dept of education ?

green73
04-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Ending tyranny without violence (withdraw consent, stop paying taxes).

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard78.html

---

I better amend this, else the feds will probably come knocking on my door. Rothbard says tax revolts are what can kill the tyranny. Is he correct?

James Madison
04-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Dept of labor are economic terrorists and must be stopped . How many drones will they need to enforce this ? or will they just get a swat team like dept of education ?

Your children may be injured working on the farm. So, we'll send the swat team to kill them so they can't be injured working on the farm.

/governmentlogic

oyarde
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Your children may be injured working on the farm. So, we'll send the swat team to kill them so they can't be injured working on the farm.

/governmentlogicYes , that is the logic , that and getting them off the farm , all in public shool , on public health care , some student debt and a govt job.

oyarde
04-25-2012, 10:51 AM
The farm did not hurt me , I learned quite a bit . The marxists do not want you to learn that , you would not need them and the bullshit.

TomtheTinker
04-25-2012, 10:55 AM
This all needs to stop...im sick to my stomach from reading this type of stuff

Mani
04-25-2012, 11:12 AM
The irony is that schools in America in the early days had "summer break" in order to allow the kids to help out on the farm during farming season.

The very reason the government closed school was so kids could wrk on the farm in the summer and now that work is being banned.

oyarde
04-25-2012, 11:31 AM
The irony is that schools in America in the early days had "summer break" in order to allow the kids to help out on the farm during farming season.

The very reason the government closed school was so kids could wrk on the farm in the summer and now that work is being banned. And that is where you got your , real , meaningful education.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
04-25-2012, 02:28 PM
My kids have been learning about agriculture in our garden and will know how to grow their own food and cook for themselves. I have zero plans on stopping this no matter what these goons have to say about it. My kids will also continue helping with the family business and will learn about that as well. So I guess this is just another thing that makes me an outlaw in the view of this monstrosity that other people jokingly call a government. I guess they can go ahead and come pick me up and haul me away because I refuse to even acknowledge their idiocy anymore.

azxd
04-25-2012, 02:33 PM
The government plantation is to be the only authorized way of life.

oyarde
04-25-2012, 11:18 PM
For any doubters out there about the Marxist takeover , this step is one of the last keys to the slime puzzle . Let us review , by the numbers . Roughly 2 million farms left in the US , roughly , avg , of 1 kid living and working on ea farm . Avg age of US farm owner , 50 yr.s old . . What does this child , 2 million strong , not including , more , seasonal hired help learn ? They learn self reliance , problem solving skils , work ethic , how to feed themselves etc . What do the marxists want ? They wish to remove these children , put them in public school , on public health care , then some student debt , before they begin the career of working for the govt , dependant on the govt for food. If they know how to feed themselves , they will be little interested in the govt enslavement . Therefore , the family farm , must be targeted and mortally wounded , to bring these children into the evil , Godless , commie fold . US farm fatalities , yearly , slighly less than 200 , most, over 18 yrs of age , no safety factor by the Feds is needed , half the fatalities ea yr , again , most over 18 than the several thousand troops in Afghanistan. There IS NO safety problem , they wish to finish the task of stealing children and making them dependent on the govt

oyarde
04-25-2012, 11:25 PM
This would do serious harm to the Amish who's kids grow up working on the farm and I would almost bet that they are the target of this attack. It would give the Feds yet another excuse to launch pre-dawn raids on innocent people trying to live independently of their control.

If they could be convinced to arm themselves NOW , it may prevent the rest of them who are not currently in prison for traffic infractions for slow moving vehicle emblems etc. , from being thrown under the jail and the children being sent away to who the govt selects and pays with your tax monies.

oyarde
04-26-2012, 01:05 AM
In the past week Michigan starts skilling all pigs , the dept of labor starts planning to stealing the only , rare few children left . Done . Prepare to defend yourself or just be a boot licker at the end of your 12 hour shift with your govt tv dinner . Sorry , I will not join you , you may have my 99 cent frozen shit . When I am dead , hope you get to taste what I have,

oyarde
04-26-2012, 01:12 AM
My kids have been learning about agriculture in our garden and will know how to grow their own food and cook for themselves. I have zero plans on stopping this no matter what these goons have to say about it. My kids will also continue helping with the family business and will learn about that as well. So I guess this is just another thing that makes me an outlaw in the view of this monstrosity that other people jokingly call a government. I guess they can go ahead and come pick me up and haul me away because I refuse to even acknowledge their idiocy anymore. Oh , I acknowlege , I just do not plan to go down easily ;) , but I have lived a full , life and have always looked forward to resolving this peacefully , but when they come to kill your animals , kill you etc , starts to not look too good ..

Drex
04-26-2012, 05:49 AM
Could a state refuse to participate in this, like the NDAA? If a lot of states would then they would have to get rid of it.

Anti Federalist
04-26-2012, 05:57 AM

You laugh.

I recall a case where CPS was called, in NJ I think this was, because someone spotted a family's early teenaged son, (14 IIRC) mowing the lawn without steel toed shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection.

This was a few years ago, I'll see if I can find that story.

moostraks
04-26-2012, 06:06 AM

The very reason the government closed school was so kids could wrk on the farm in the summer and now that work is being banned.

And by targeting the farm children you remove the need for the summer break as well. My first thought in reading your comment was that Obama is one of the one's who wants to extend the school year for the sake of the children of course...found an article on it. Yeah, its old but they get their ducks in a row picking off their opponents objections before mandating chnages:

President Obama: School year must be extended by month for US students to compete with China, India
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-09-27/news/27076494_1_malia-and-sasha-president-obama-school-year

moostraks
04-26-2012, 06:09 AM
You laugh.

I recall a case where CPS was called, in NJ I think this was, because someone spotted a family's early teenaged son, (14 IIRC) mowing the lawn without steel toed shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection.

This was a few years ago, I'll see if I can find that story.

CPS has the right (according to their kangaroo court system) to make judgement calls on whether you are unfairly burdening your children with chores and this is part of their abuse allegations. I would fully believe they(CPS) would enforce osha guidelines with their small brained government mentality and lust to destroy the family.

No Free Beer
04-26-2012, 07:55 AM
I love how the government acts as if they have the moral high ground to justify telling us how to run our lives responsibly.

It's nice knowing this revolution is spreading. I am beyond tired of these jerk-ffs.

It's gotten to the point where I almost laugh inside because I know they will overstep their boundaries one day (very soon), and the American people will have had it.

That'll be the day we win.

WilliamC
04-26-2012, 08:30 AM
This won't go over well in Mississippi, we're big on agriculture and livestock round these parts.

klamath
04-26-2012, 09:06 AM
When I read this article for a second I thought about giving romney another look. I really love how they are decertifing FFA and 4H as educaters and having the federal government give the classes.

Kluge
04-26-2012, 09:13 AM
When I read this article for a second I thought about giving romney another look. I really love how they are decertifing FFA and 4H as educaters and having the federal government give the classes.

I can't stand Romney, but JFC, Obama is really out of control on all fronts. I'm just not convinced that Romney isn't as bad or worse. I won't vote for either one, but god damn, I don't know what we'll be at the end 4 years of either one of them.

klamath
04-26-2012, 09:20 AM
I can't stand Romney, but JFC, Obama is really out of control on all fronts. I'm just not convinced that Romney isn't as bad or worse. I won't vote for either one, but god damn, I don't know what we'll be at the end 4 years of either one of them.
I said "for a second":) Just a gut reaction to this action by the obama administration that assualts the very core of american family life.

Kluge
04-26-2012, 09:28 AM
I said "for a second":) Just a gut reaction to this action by the obama administration that assualts the very core of american family life.

I understand. I've had that "for a second" moment many times. It's just such a shit sandwich any way you look at it.

Dark_Horse_Rider
04-26-2012, 09:51 AM

/governmentlogic

Pretty much it right there

ZenBowman
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Federal government to kids: Stay at home, watch your "educational" TV, drink your "vitamin enriched" juice (sugar syrup) and eat your healthy "whole grains".

Don't do any work though, that is just dangerous! We wouldn't want you to ever be independent or anything!

Anti Federalist
04-26-2012, 01:41 PM
This won't go over well in Mississippi, we're big on agriculture and livestock round these parts.

It'll go over in Mississippi the same way it'll go over in the rest of the country:

With placid, docile and subservient compliance.

phill4paul
04-26-2012, 01:48 PM
It'll go over in Mississippi the same way it'll go over in the rest of the country:

QFT. Oh sure they may get riled up enough to draft some Tenth Amendment legislation. But, when it is time put their money were their mouth is, they will submit. All bark. No bite. Good puppy.

http://waggystyle.com/images/waggystyle/posts/activesubmission3.jpg

Kluge
04-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Heh...remember when "tough guy" Perry stood up to the TSA? Hahahahaha...our politicians are so....useless.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 01:56 PM

You are a Big Talker that I have every confidence PUTS UP in person. You will STAND YOUR GROUND, not only for yourself but for "your (immediate) people". You posted somewhere that your wife describes you as INTIMIDATING.

If YOU &/OR YOURS are gonna get hurt &/or killed, SO ARE SOME OTHER PEOPLE. I have NO doubt.

But the fearsome THEY can take you OUT. Not exactly WHEREVER/WHENEVER but, for SURE, no Army of One or Band of Brothers will prevail against THEM.

Hang together or hang separately, yes?

I do not expect intimidating guys to share Mission Specifications online...SO THAT THEY CAN BE THWARTED AT EVERY TURN, LIKE WORK-WITHIN-THE-SYSTEM OPPOSITION...but I am obliged to ask whether the most intimidating among us ARE on a mission to stop this shit.

The SHEER NUMBER of threads attesting to Fed/State/Police Abuse-unto-Brutality suggests that NOTHING is being done to refute THE LAST ARGUMENT OF KINGS.

Them Boyz up in Washington State do as much or more about #PoliceBrutality than ANY subset of Resistance with which I have crossed paths, and Seattle has an ANNUAL Anti Police Brutality rally.

OF COURSE Bad Guys target Weak Links . . . that's how Bullies ROLL.

What are WOMEN and YOUNG 'UNS supposed to do, if big-talking arms-bearing intimidating MEN aren't doing anything?!

Hire LAWYERS?

heavenlyboy34
04-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Shit, my parents would've been arrested long ago if this had been enacted in the 80's/early 90's. Not only was I expected to take out trash/recycling and other around the house stuff, I even painted the entire exterior of the house to earn money for a new guitar! :eek: (I've still got that guitar, btw...plays awesome :) )

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Shit, my parents would've been arrested long ago if this had been enacted in the 80's/early 90's. Not only was I expected to take out trash/recycling and other around the house stuff, I even painted the entire exterior of the house to earn money for a new guitar! :eek: (I've still got that guitar, btw...plays awesome :) )

Fast-forward many years from boys doing yard work and washing cars and girls cleaning house and doing laundry, then back-track some years to when our offspring were Teens. "Like yesterday", I can hear one of my brothers stop my sister mid-sentence in a MOW, BLOW & GO quote-unquote horror story, "Wait. Do you mean to tell me that you have a Teenager AND a Gardener?!"

"That's RIGHT," my sister shot back, "Just like YOU have a Teenager AND a Housekeeper."

It is a standing joke among Baby Boomers that ALL of our parents would today be liable for CHILD ABUSE &/or CHILD ENDANGERMENT.

I once asked a Contemporary whether her mother ever left her crew of siblings in the car while she would "be just a minute" doing this, that or/AND the other. Without even two seconds of hesitation: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We practically GREW UP in the parking lot of [Fill in Blank] Market.

Good times, good times.

Dot Connection is not fashionable around here, but more Labor should "have" Labor.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 02:34 PM
If one's own children cannot do farm chores (the rural equivalent of HELPING AROUND THE HOUSE)...farm chores being the underpinning of SUMMER VACATION, it bears mention...Farmers must HIRE HANDS.

Voila, JOBS.

Obama hires people to do HIS grunt work. HIS privileged offspring are not saddled with chores. What's the fuckin' problem?

heavenlyboy34
04-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Fast-forward many years from boys doing yard work and washing cars and girls cleaning house and doing laundry, then back-track some years to when our offspring were Teens. "Like yesterday", I can hear one of my brothers stop my sister mid-sentence in a MOW, BLOW & GO quote-unquote horror story, "Wait. Do you mean to tell me that you have a Teenager AND a Gardener?!"

"That's RIGHT," my sister shot back, "Just like YOU have a Teenager AND a Housekeeper."

It is a standing joke among Baby Boomers that ALL of our parents would today be liable for CHILD ABUSE &/or CHILD ENDANGERMENT.

I once asked a Contemporary whether her mother ever left her crew of siblings in the car while she would "be just a minute" doing this, that or/AND the other. Without even two seconds of hesitation: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We practically GREW UP in the parking lot of [Fill in Blank] Market.

Good times, good times.

Dot Connection is not fashionable around here, but more Labor should "have" Labor.

You mean to tell me kids don't even wash cars anymore? :eek: That was fun to me! :D

phill4paul
04-26-2012, 02:40 PM
You mean to tell me kids don't even wash cars anymore? :eek: That was fun to me! :D

I once had to pull weeds at a penny a piece to get the model air plane I wanted. 350 weeds. Only paid on weeds with roots intact. The horrors! :p
I also made some comic book money capturing butterflies and freezing them in Tupperware so my mother could put them with her pressed flowers into picture frames. :eek: Quarter a piece for those suckers.

Car washing back then didn't pay. That was a 'chore.' Price for living under their roof and being fed and clothed. Today I make some good side money detailing every now and again. I still like washing cars. :D

Spent a summer with the grand folks. Day started at 3:30Am and ended at 6PM. Catch Catfish on trotlines, gut and freeze. Never paid a dime. Where was the SWAT teams THAT summer? :D

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 02:44 PM
I once had to pull weeds at a penny a piece to get the model air plane I wanted. 350 weeds. Only paid on weeds with roots intact. The horrors! :p
I also made some comic book money capturing butterflies and freezing them in Tupperware so my mother could put them with her pressed flowers into picture frames. :eek: Quarter a piece for those suckers.

Once we were too old for Sitters but not old enough to be trusted (more to the point, old enough to get into trouble), they left such a long To Do list if they both went on a trip that there was no time to plot and perpetrate BIG trouble.

The older I get, the smarter they get.

Idle hands, devil's workshop . . . you know the drill.

Anti Federalist
04-26-2012, 02:50 PM
I do not expect intimidating guys to share Mission Specifications online...SO THAT THEY CAN BE THWARTED AT EVERY TURN, LIKE WORK-WITHIN-THE-SYSTEM OPPOSITION...but I am obliged to ask whether the most intimidating among us ARE on a mission to stop this shit.

I am doing everything I can, legally and peacefully.

phill4paul
04-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Once we were too old for Sitters but not old enough to be trusted (more to the point, old enough to get into trouble), they left such a long To Do list if they both went on a trip that there was no time to plot and perpetrate BIG trouble.

The older I get, the smarter they get.

Idle hands, devil's workshop . . . you know the drill.

LOL. Tough to get anything over on 'em. My parents use to go away for a weekend every coupla months to buy groceries at the military base. I started having H.S. parties. Nothing out of hand. Just about 10-14 friends over. Had a crew to help me clean up Sunday morning. Folks never said anything.
As I was getting ready to go to boot camp my dad said 'Guess you won't be having those parties anymore." I said 'Say wut?' He said 'The parties you had whenever we went to the base. You didn't think we knew? We know the neighbors ya dipshit. Of course it never caused any trouble and the house was always clean when we got back. It got so your mom wouldn't clean up the week before we left because she knew it would be cleaned when we returned."
Smart cookies, they. :p

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Car washing back then didn't pay. That was a 'chore.' Price for living under their roof and being fed and clothed.

AND educated us, AND protected us...when they were not busy DAMAGING us, lol.

Washing cars didn't pay...unless you hustled your way into a "neighborhood route". Like a "paper route" but, as heavenlyboy suggests, MORE FUN.

My NEXT GEN kid brother had an ALEX P. KEATON thing going on before Michael J. Fox did.

Car washes & bake sales & pancake breakfasts & carnivals & dunk tanks & raffle tickets & what-not DID fund extracurricular stuff at schools, without Parents or Educators whining to Government to furnish "Freebies" that are in point of fact funded by extorting Others.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 03:00 PM
I am doing everything I can, legally and peacefully.

Like I said, no doubts about YOU.

But again, the SHEER NUMBER of threads attesting to abuses suggests that there is no ORGANIZED, PURPOSEFUL, CONCERTED EFFORT. They won't stop until there IS.

They are not NEARLY as willing to GET HURT, as they are willing to INFLICT PAIN.

heavenlyboy34
04-26-2012, 03:50 PM
AND educated us, AND protected us...when they were not busy DAMAGING us, lol.

Washing cars didn't pay...unless you hustled your way into a "neighborhood route". Like a "paper route" but, as heavenlyboy suggests, MORE FUN.

My NEXT GEN kid brother had an ALEX P. KEATON thing going on before Michael J. Fox did.

Car washes & bake sales & pancake breakfasts & carnivals & dunk tanks & raffle tickets & what-not DID fund extracurricular stuff at schools, without Parents or Educators whining to Government to furnish "Freebies" that are in point of fact funded by extorting Others.
It did "pay" for me a bit...nothing significant though. Less than you'd pay to send the car through a drive-thru washer (5-10 bucks a car, IIRC-probably less, though). I liked it for the fun more than the money. :D

Anti Federalist
04-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Like I said, no doubts about YOU.

But again, the SHEER NUMBER of threads attesting to abuses suggests that there is no ORGANIZED, PURPOSEFUL, CONCERTED EFFORT. They won't stop until there IS.

They are not NEARLY as willing to GET HURT, as they are willing to INFLICT PAIN.

You'll get no argument from me.

Most people do not want freedom, have never wanted freedom.

We will only have our freedom when we are willing to seize it.

And so far, nobody seems to have the stomach for that.

So, here we sit, as Rome burns.

DamianTV
04-26-2012, 07:24 PM

And so far, nobody seems to have the stomach for that.

So, here we sit, as Rome burns.

Funny thing about Government and Fire... Fire is a Dangerous Servant and a Master to be Feared at all costs. The Fires that burn are nothing more than an Out of Control Government.

LibertyRevolution
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
I guess this is dead already, no need to worry?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/amid-nationwide-outcry-labor-dept-withdraws-farm-child-labor-rule/

GeorgiaAvenger
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
We need to get the Constitutional Sheriffs and Oathkeepers on this ASAP

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I guess this is dead already, no need to worry?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/amid-nationwide-outcry-labor-dept-withdraws-farm-child-labor-rule/

People INSIST, or they don't.

They prevail on BofA's bullshit debit fee, then Verizon "thinks" to charge for paying your bill NOT in the manner most favorable to them.

Americans' goose was cooked AT LEAST from the point at which they accepted/tolerated a fee for the first suitcase in air travel, in tandem with actual or virtual strip-search for NO luggage.

Bush/Cheney were the same. Another thing and another thing thrown at the wall, FAST AND FURIOUS. Some doesn't stick, but most DOES.

Playing nicely by contrived rules within a "broken system" that continuously ENRICHES the Rule Makers will NEVER win the day, all respects to all spirituality under the OHHHM umbrella. Faith that Good eventually prevails in the future/hereafter does NOT exonerate people of "changing the things they can".

People are very fond of preaching SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CANNOT CHANGE . . . while studiously overlooking COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS WE CAN, AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

DUTY is generally NOT a walk in the park. DUTY is generally unwelcome and/or unpleasant. That's why it's called Duty, not WALK IN THE PARK.

That said, squared off against the mighty and fearsome State, how are Average Joe's and Josephine's...suburbanites & seniors & gurlz & kidz...supposed to INSIST on their Natural (Divine, if you believe) Rights? HUMAN DIGNITY, among them.

Trayvon Marten didn't even survive direct confrontation with George Zimmerman.

What WON'T people comply with, to avoid potential STRIP-SEARCH...when they have nothing to hide?

It is impossible to overstate the significance and wickedness of DESENSITIZATION.

presence
04-26-2012, 08:03 PM
A friend of mine will be leaving at the end of the week to work as a union heavy machinery operator for pipeline work. He's 30 years old and getting $75/hour for technical work up a step mountainside with a large excavator. He first started driving tractors for work related chores on his father's farm when he was 8.

presence

presence
04-26-2012, 08:06 PM

AF I like you... but sometimes I'm concerned you're some kinda agent provocateur.

:)

Anti Federalist
04-26-2012, 08:11 PM
AF I like you... but sometimes I'm concerned you're some kinda agent provocateur.

Nah, if I was a fed, I'd be PMing you and asking you if you wanted to take part in, well, you can guess.

Seizing does not necessarily mean a violent seizure.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Seizing does not necessarily mean a violent seizure.

Where would Financiers a.k.a. Banksters be without HOSTILE TAKEOVERS?

Bloodless. Killer.

GOING FOR THE JUGULAR clearly does NOT constitute advocating Violence.

Battleground States. Target Voters. Plans of Attack.

MONEY BOMBS.

donnay
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Monsanto and Big Agra hate competition. They are in the pockets of almost every politician!

They want our children sick! It helps in the depopulation agenda! :mad:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4818975315395175&id=65e8beeef9aa7e2963c4bedac4c4f1c8&url=http%3a%2f%2fhomepage.mac.com%2fjuanwilson%2fi slandbreath%2f2009Year%2f2009-05%2f090530deescorn.jpg

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
They want our children sick! It helps in the depopulation agenda!

There is still LOTS of countryside for impoverished Peasants. Look at China...look at the vast open spaces of America NOT on the coasts.

Who would they tax, exploit, control, rule? Each OTHER? Who does the grunt work? THEM? Who would serve as cannon fodder? THEIR kids?

I don't think DEPOPULATION is nearly as pressing a reality as DEHUMANIZATION.

Sick people prop up our Unaffordable Healthcare Industry, which props up our Insurance Industry, which is front stage and center with the Usual Suspects.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Monsanto and Big Agra hate competition.

For all the LIP SERVICE to free markets, most providers hate competition. Competition erodes profits.

Monsanto is EVIL.

Using global food staple CORN in ethanol is EVIL.

They are in the pockets of almost every politician!

I expect we mean the same thing, but my reflex was: OTHER WAY AROUND.

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 10:08 PM
#ThomasDavis, Irish Revolutionary:

“As well might you leave the fairies to plough your land or the idle winds to sow it, as sit down and wait for freedom.”

cheapseats
04-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Monsanto is EVIL.

Using global food staple CORN in ethanol is EVIL.

In the Good vs. Evil construct, THIS IS EVIL:

...An unprecedented monopoly on food seeds is taking root, particularly in developed countries, that may decide farming’s success or failure in an era of wrenching climate change. And a debate is growing in food-security circles regarding the wisdom of concentrating our crops’ germ plasm, or genetic inheritance, within the board rooms of a shrinking number of Big Ag corporations...

http://www.conservationmagazine.org/2011/06/closed-source-crops/

phill4paul
04-26-2012, 10:39 PM

What ya trying to create azxd's next tag line? :p

libertskee
04-26-2012, 10:41 PM
infowars